|Course Name||[B. Ed] Bachelor of Education|
|Approx Fee||Rs. 7000/-|
|University Name||Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya|
|University Type||Central University|
|Address||Gandhi Hills, Manas Mandir P.O, Wardha, Maharashtra 442005|
|Application Form Online Date||–|
|University official Website||Click|
B.Ed Admission in MGAHV Maharashtra released the academic year 2021-22. Interested candidates can read the necessary details in this article.
B.Ed Admission in MGAHV Maharashtra Admission 2021
Candidate has to apply for the admission before the scheduled date and also read the instructions before submitting the application form.
How to Apply for B.Ed Admission in MGAHV Maharashtra
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the University.
- Click on “Admission tab”.
- Register by username and password.
- Login and Fill up the application form with the all necessary details.
- Upload all documents, Photograph, and signature.
- After filling the application form click on ” Submit Button”.
Required Douecement of Admission
- 10th class Marksheet/Certificate
- 12th class Marksheet/Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
The application fee for the GEN and OBC candidates is Rs.300/- and Rs.200/- for the SC/ST/PWD candidate.
Eligibility Criteria of B.Ed Course
- Candidates should have passed graduation for the B.Ed Course.
- University takes the admission based on the merit list to qualify the entrance exam.
- Candidates must have 50%(45% marks for the SC/ST/Other Backward) marks in graduation.
- B. Tech candidates can also apply for B.Ed course with 55% marks and specialization in science and maths.
Employment Areas of B.Ed Course
- Education Department
- Coaching Centre
- Publishing Houses
- Private Tuitions
- Home Tuitions
- Education Consultancies
Job Areas of B.Ed Course
- Military Trainer
- Content Writer
- Assistant Dean
Other University for the B.Ed Course