Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Admission 2021-22 Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya is a Central University that is located in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. this University Provide These Courses, Post Graduate Diploma in Extension Education. & Social Work, Ph.D. (Computer Science and Engineering), M.A. (Public Administration), Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Laws (PGDLL) Courses.
|University Name||Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya|
|Type of University||Central University|
|University Contact Number||07752-260209|
|UG Courses||BA– LLB,B.Com–LLB, B.Sc., B.Ed., B.Lib., B.P.Ed., B.Ed.|
|Diploma Courses||Diploma in Pharmacy, Diploma in German language, Diploma in the French language,|
|Admission 2021-22||Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Admission|
|Fee Structure||Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Fee Structure|
it was Established in 1983 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below. University Library is augmented with books, periodicals, journals, magazines and other publications on a regular basis. The University is a residential cum affiliating institution, having its jurisdiction spread over Bilaspur Revenue Division of the state of Chhattisgarh.
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
GGU is an active member of the Connotation of Indian Universities and Overtone of Nation Universities. Located in a socially and economically challenged area, the university is suitably named to honor the great Satnami Saint Guru Ghasidas (born in the 17th century), who defended the cause of the browbeaten and waged a relentless struggle against all forms of social evils and injustice prevailing in the society.
Second counseling schedule 2021-22
Counseling schedule for M.Sc. (Chemistry) admission
Date: 12 July 2021 (Friday)
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Admission Procedure
For admission procedure, number of seats, eligibility, fees, reservation policy, scholarship, entrance test date & time, exam center and
how to apply, please refer to “Online Application for Admission 2021-22 available on university website www.ggu.ac.in
Application/Entrance Test FeeOnline Application form – INR Rs. 500/- + Bank Charges for GEN, OBC and EWS, Rs. 250/- + Bank Charges for SC/ ST /PWD candidates.
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya application process 2021
In the university, candidates can fill the application form through online and offline both types.
- Students have to move on the university website link at (http://ggu.ac.in/)
- Click on the online application link.
- Enter all details as required, after entering the details check it properly then pay the application form fee through online mode by using credit card/debit card/net banking, then
- Click on the submit button.
- Students can take a printout for further use.
- Candidates can download the application form by visiting the university website link or they can obtain an application form from the university admission counter by paying Rs.500 (Rs.300 for SC/ST/PWD).
- Fill the application form and send it along with required documents, and DD/cash receipts by the registered or speed post at the university address.
Address: The Assistant Registrar (Academic), Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Koni, Bilaspur (CG)- 495009
How To Check University Application Form
- Check you have pasted your recent photo on your application form
- Check that you have signed
- Check that you have put your thumb impressions.
- Encloses the application fees payment
- All the attested documents.
- Attested copies of your mark sheets.
- Application form printouts.
- The 10th mark sheet and certificate.
- 12th mark-sheet & certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet & certificate.
- Post-graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- B.Ed. mark-sheet and certificate.
- Gap certificate (If applicable).
- Transfer certificate.
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Migration cebtificate.
- Adhar card.
- 2 recent passportsize photograph.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- EWS certificate (If applicable)
Note: Without original TC and character certificate admission wit be given. the admission fee is Rs. 7700/-, the admission fee will be paid by the online mode.
Start of Online Application Process: 1st April 2021
Closing date of Online submission of Application forms: 3rd May 2021
Downloading of Admit card (online) starts from 20th May 2021
Entrance test dates for All Courses: 1st and 2nd June 2021
Declaration of Results: 10th June 2021
Counseling (For VET): 1st -July 2021 onwards
Last date of Admission (For VET ): 15th July 2021 (tentative)
Other Important Dates of Admission
|Application Start Date||March 2021|
|Date of Entrance||May 2021|
|Declaration of Result||June 2021|
|Application Last Date (Offline)||April 2021|
|Last date to submit the Form (Online/ Offline)||April 2021|
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Placement cell
The placement cell of the university is not focusing for the professional program placement such as- Engineering, pharmacy, and management, but it also focused for the all branches such as- science, commerce, and humanities. The placement cell of the university is too good, many students got placement, the placement selection depends on the student’s knowledge and performance. many companies here came for the placement selection.
Some recruiters companies
- Geeky Ants
- Orients paper
- Laser & Toubro LTD.
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Courses
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Management Studies)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Business Management||1 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management||2 Years|
|B.J.M.C. (Electronic Media)||3 Years|
|MJMC (Journalism & Mass Communication)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Journalism and Mass Communication)||3 Years|
|M.Phil. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Music Vocal)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Years|
|M.A. (Anthropology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Years|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Economics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Education)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Library & Information Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Physical Education)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Extension Education. & Social Work||1 Years|
|B.Sc. (Rural Technology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Rural Technology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Computer Science and Engineering)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Rural Technology)||3 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Pharmacy)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Applied Physical Sciences)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Electronics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)||1 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)||1 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Administrative Law||1 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Laws (PGDLL)||1 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||5 Years|
|M.Phil. (Anthropology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Anthropology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Anthropology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Applied Mathematics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Applied Physics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Physics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Commerce)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Forestry)||4 Years|
|M.Sc. (Forestry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing||2 Years|
- Prof. Anjila Gupta (Vice Chancellor)
- Mr. Manish Shrivastava (Professor)
- Mr. Shailendra Singh (Assistant Professor)
- Mr. S.n. Saha (Professor)
- Mr. Vishan Singh Rathore (Professor)
- Ms. Gopa Bagchi (Associate Professor)
- Mr. Shailendra Kumar (Professor)
- Mr. Amit Khaskalam (Assistant Professor)
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Affiliated Colleges List:
- Govt. College of Education, Bilaspur
- Govt J.P. Mishra Science College, Mungeli
- Govt. Pt. Madhav Rao Spre Girls College, Pendra Road
- Govt. Agrasen College, Belha
- Govt. E. Raghavendra Rao Science P.G. (Auto) College, Bilaspur
- Central library
- Health center
- HostelsComputer center
- Staff quarter
- Bus service
- Bank facilities
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Forestry Wild Life Environmental Science & Eco-Development
- Department of Pharmacy
- Department of Education
- Department of Pure Applied Maths
- Department of Computer Science & Information Technology
- Department of Rural Technology
- Department of Botany
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Management Studies
- Department of Anthropology
- Department of Library & Information Science
- Department of Journalism & Mass Communication
- Department of Sanskrit
- Department of Home Science
- Department of Pure Applied Physics
- Department of Economics
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Social Work
- Department Biotechnology
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: When was university established?
Answer: University established on 16 June 1983.
Question: Is the University approved by UGC?
Answer: Yes, the University approved by UGC.
Question: Which types of facilities the university provides?
Answer: University provides the Hostel, High-speed Internet, Autrioum, Sports facilities, etc.
Guru Ghasidas University around in lush, green, sprawling main campus spread over an area of 700 acres five kilometers .offers various courses.
- Address: Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India
- Phone Num: 07752-260209