|University Name||English and Foreign Languages University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Address||Osmania University Main Rd, Ravindra Nagar, Near, Tarnaka, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007|
|Admission 2021-22||English and Foreign Languages University Admission|
English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad was founded in 1958. The University has two regional campuses in Lucknow and Shillong. In 1973, CIEFL was awarded the status of a deemed university. Venturing into newer territories like curriculum development, evaluation and methodology, two new campuses were set up in Shillong and Lucknow to cater to the need of language practitioners in the North East and the North. The aim of establishing this campus was to cater to the linguistic and research needs of the region as well as to provide quality teachers training.
Admission Procedure of University
The university release the Admission for various courses in a different specialization every academic year. Application form available in online and offline mode on the official website of University.
How to Apply
- Students visit the official website of the University.
- Fill up the Application form completely and Properly.
- Upload all documents, Signature and Passport size photograph.
- After filling the application form click on ” Submit Button”.
EFE University Prospectus Download Here
School of University
- school of English Language Education
- School of European Langauge
- School of Arab and Asian Studies
- School of Interdisciplinary Studies
- School of Distance Education
- School of Language Sciences
University takes the admission based on the basis of candidates performance in the admission test. If entrance exam not conducted then admission will provide the basis of aggregate total marks.
Required Document of Admission
- 10th class Marksheet/Certificate
- 12th Class Marksheet/Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Score Card
- Valid Address Proof
- Passport size Photograph
- Caste Certificate
Course Offered By University
- Post-Graduate Certificate in the Teaching of English (PGCTE)
- Post Graduate Diploma in the Teaching of English (PGDTE)
- M. Phil
- Ph. D
- B.A. Hons English
- B.A Hons in CommunicationGradua
- M.A Programmes in English
- B. Ed English ProgrammePostgraduate
- Post-Graduate Diploma in the Teaching of English (PGDTE)
English and Foreign Languages University Facilities
- Ramesh Mohan Library
- Health Centre
- Counselling Centre
- Transport Facilities
- Enabled Unit
- Cultural Activities Cell
- Guest House
- Publications & Press