Formerly known as the Choturam Institute of Technology, DCRUST recently dropped 176 students with an average salary package of approximately 350,000. Students participate in well -known companies such as Mediatek, Libsys, Jindal Iron & Steel Co., Ltd. and so on
Important Dates session 2021-22
- The deadline to apply for Dcrust admission online is December 7, 2021.
|Course Name||[MA] Master of Arts (English)|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs. 13,000/|
|University Name||Deen Bandhu Chhotu Ram University of Sciences & Technology|
|Approved By||AICTE, NAAC-A , UGC|
|Type of University||State University|
|Address||50th K.M. Stone, NH-1, Murthal, Sonipat, Haryana 131039|
|Application Form Online Date||–|
|University official Website||Click|
Online application process for PG Admission in Dcrust
Application process online:
- Access the official university homepage.
- Select UG / PG / Ph.D. “Acknowledgment” from the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Apply here.
- A computer screen appears, with an application form on it. Begin by fully filling out the application form.
- A scanned copy of an image with a file size of 20-40 KB and a scanned copy of a signature with a file size of 10-20 KB must be submitted in jpeg format.
- When you’ve finished filling out all of the fields, hit Enter.
- Candidates will be directed to a payment portal where they can make online payments using a debit card, credit card, or online banking account.
- Students in the general group (and others) must pay Rs 1000 in application fees, while SC candidates in Haryana must pay Rs 250 in application fees.
- On receipt of the invoice, the applicant will be provided with an identification number and password which will be used for future communication.