Central University of Jammu is a Central University that is located in Jammu, Jammu, and Kashmir. this University Provide These Courses, M.A. (Human Resource Management), M.A. (Environmental Sciences), M.B.A. (Human Resource Management) Courses. it was Established in 2009 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Students Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below. University Library is augmented with books, periodicals, journals, magazines, and other publications on a regular basis.
Apply For Admission Online Now!
- 24 July 2020: The Central University of Jammu uploaded the admission form for the 2020-21 session. The students for regular and distance learning can apply for it. For more detail, they can visit the site.
- 23 July 2020: Information for YOGA is Healthful for Children View Here
- 22 July 2020:International Conference on COVID-19 situation Check Here
Central University of Jammu Admission Headlines
||Central University of Jammu
|Type of University
|University Contact Number
||01923 249 658
||MBA (HRM),Integrated M.Sc,MA,M.Tech, M.Ed.
||Diploma in Beauty & Wellness
||Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180012
||Central University of Jammu Admission
Central University of Jammu Prospectus 2020-21: Download Now
The University carries out its managerial functions from its head office at Baggala, Rahya-Suchani, Distt. Samba. The Central University of Jammu campus is under the building at Village Bagla, Raya Suchani in District Samba, which is at an estimated distance of 25 km from Jammu. The mission of the University is to donate to the educational, cultural, financial & social progression of people providing high quality educational programmes leading to Bachelors, Masters, Specialized and Doctorate Degrees as well as to address the cultural, financial, educational, environmental, health and social needs of the region and nation at large. The University carries out its administrative functions from its head office at Bagla, Rahya-Suchani, Distt. Samba.
The University provides many courses in different stream. You can apply the form to visit the official website. Students are selected based on the mark obtained in the CUCET 2020 Entrance test.
Necessary Docoument of University
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Certificates of Transfer
- Valid Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
Central University of Jammu Courses
|M.A. (Comparative Literature)
|M.Phil. + Ph.D.
|M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)
|M.A. (Human Resource Management)
|M.A. (Environmental Sciences)
|M.A. (National Security Studies)
|M.A. (Social Work)
|M.B.A. (Human Resource Management)
|M.B.A. (Travel & Tourism)
- Dr. S.s. Bloeria (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Jaya Bhasin (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Gaurav Sehgal (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Neelika Arora (Assistant Professor)
- Anjali Pathania (Assistant Professor)
- Gowhar Rasool (Assistant Professor)
- Mr.asif Ali (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Shahid Mushtaq (Assistant Professor)
- Mr.varun Abrol (Assistant Professor)
University Fee Structure
||Fee Structure (INR)
|Master of Education
|Diploma in Beauty Care
|Bachelor of Vocational Studies
|Master of Science
|Master of Arts
|Master of Business Administration
|Master of Technology (Computer Science & Technology)
- Computer Lab
- Browsing Center
- Seminar Hall
- Practical Lab
- Placement Hall
University Admission Process
|Announcement of Merit List
|Submission of Documents via email
Central University of Jammu Department
- Department of Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour
- Department of Economics
- Department of Nano Science and Material
- Department of Educational Studies
- Department of Botany
- Department of National Security Studies
- Department of Mass Communication and New Media
- Department of Public Policy and Public Administration
- Department of Social work
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi & Other Indian Languages
- Department of Environmental Sciences
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Tourism and Travel Management
- Department of Marketing and Supply Chain Management
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
- Department of Physics and Astronomical Sciences
- Department of Chemistry and Chemical Sciences
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Is the University approved by UGC?
Answer: Yes, the University approved by UGC.
Question: Who’s the Chancellor of University?
Answer: Gopalaswami Parthasarathy is the Chancellor of the University.
Question: Which types of Courses University provides?
Answer: University provides the UG, PG and Ph.D. Courses.
The university offers UG, PG & research programs.
- Address: Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180012
- Phone: 01923 249 658