M.Tech Courses in Noida
M.Tech Courses in Noida is a post graduate degree that engineers can opt for. It forms an extension of an engineer’s graduate education and provides him with an opportunity for practical implementation of engineering knowledge.Open admission Generally, if a student has a good understanding of technical subjects and he wishes to enhance his skills in the field of Engineering or technology, it is advisable that he should pursue an M.Tech course from recognized institutes of the country.
Apply For Admission Online Now!
M.Tech Master of Engineering degree is a research degree needful completion of a thesis. Like the Master of Philosophy M.Phil., it is careful a lesser degree than Doctor of Philosophy Ph.D. and a higher degree than coursework master. It is not to be confused with Master of Engineering Science, Master of Engineering Studies or Master of Professional Engineering which are coursework master’s degrees.
M.Tech Courses in Noida Course
- M Tech (Control Systems)
- M Tech (Digital Communication)
- M Tech (Environmental Engineering)
- M Tech (Geo Technical Engineering)
- M Tech (Digital Electronics)
- M Tech (Digital Systems & Computer Electronics)
- M Tech (Electrical Power Engineering)
- M Tech (Embedded Systems)
- M Tech (Energy Systems)
- M Tech (CAD/CAM)
- M Tech (Chemical Engineering)
- M Tech (Communication & Signal Processing)
- M Tech (Computer Network Engineering)
- M Tech (Computer Science)
M.Tech Courses Eligibility
Candidates who have completed their Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology degree are eligible for Master of Engineering Degree course. Candidates who completed a 5-year program in Science or Applied Sciences resulting in the award of a Master of Science degree are also eligible for Master of Engineering course. Admission is based on rank obtained in the entrance test conducted for M.E. Some Institutes also conduct personal interview and or written test for admission in their Institutes.
benefits of M.Tech degree:
The demand for engineers is generally pretty high at all times. This is because they form a vital part of the educated and skilled workforce of any country. An M.Tech degree has the dual advantage as it opens up the avenues of twin careers of a professional engineer as well as a managerial role. Benefits include:
- Degree of M.Tech enhances your professional qualifications and builds up a strong social industrial network.
- There are opportunities to shift into managerial roles as one gains greater experience in the technical field.
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. For those who have a good hold over technical subjects of engineering and also have a keen interest to enhance their skills in the same arena, The exam checks the aspirants’ knowledge of a specific domain which was covered during his Graduation (B.E or B. Tech or B. Arch). GATE is jointly conducted by the IITs and IISc Bangalore on behalf of the National Coordination Board (GATE -MHRD).GATE is the route of entry to the recognized Post Graduate or Doctoral programs in India.
Why Take GATE Exam?
GATE scores are required for the following purposes:
- For admission to M Tech, M.E or PhD programs in various MHRD recognized colleges all over the country.
- As a basic requirement for fellowship programs.
- For obtaining financial assistance during Masters programs.
- For obtaining financial assistance for Doctoral programs in Sciences’ stream under MHRD recognized institutes.
Job in M.Tech Courses
Here you can choose some subject for specialization
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Material Technology
- Energy Engineering & Management
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Engineering Design
- Automobile Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- Product Design and Development
- Computer Aided Design & Manufacturing
M.Tech Courses Employment Areas
- Aeronautical Firms.
- Software Design.
- Automobile Industry.
- Housing & Urban Development.
- Oil Exploration and Refining.
- Power Plants.
- Quality Testing Laboratories.
- Chemical Industries.
- Consultancy Firms.
- Defence Services.
- Electronics Manufacturers.
M.Tech Colleges in Noida