|Course Name||[B. Ed] Bachelor of Education|
|University Name||Adikavi Nannaya University|
|Approved By||NCTE, AICTE, NAAC, NBA, UGC|
|University Type||State University|
|Address||Rajah Narendhra Narendraikavi University Road, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh 533296|
|Application Form Online Date||April 2021|
|University official Website||Click|
Bachelor of Education
Bachelor of education is commonly known as B.Ed. The B. Ed is an undergraduate program. Students who want to make our career in teaching and its related field for those, this course is a good option. This is a skill based training program which impression knowledge to the candidates about all classroom teaching aspects. B. Ed degree is a for teaching at the secondary and higher secondary class. After completion of the course, students can also pursue the M.Ed program. In the article, we mention the details about the B.Ed admission at Adikavi Nannaya University.
B.Ed admission in Adikavi Nannaya University
- B. Ed program admission is based on the entrance test, For the admission in the program, candidates need to qualify some entrance.
- The entrance test will be conducted through many Private & State universities.
- On the basis of the entrance exam, candidates are selected for the admission.
- Students who qualify the entrance exam, the institute will call him for the counseling process.
B.Ed program duration
Duration of the B.Ed program is 2-year.
- For the admission in B.Ed program, students must have a bachelor degree from any recognized board with minimum 50 % marks score for the general category students and 45% for the reserved students.
- Some university and college, Admission selection is based on the student’s performance in the entrance exam.
B.Ed program Syllabus in Adikavi Nannaya University
Paper-I Philosophical and Sociological Basis of Education
Paper-II The Learner – Nature and Development
Paper-III Teaching-Learning Process
- (PART-A) School Management
- (PART-B) Computer Education
- (PART-A) Guidance and Counselling-
- (PART-B) Any One of the following options:
- School Library Services
- Environmental Education
- Yoga Education
- Distance Education and Open Learning
- Adult and Continuing Education
- Health and Physical Education
- Education of Children with special needs
- Comparative Education
- Population Education
- Women Education & Indian Society
- Co-Curricular Activities in Schools
- Value Education
- E-Education Resource Development
- Educational Technology
- Elementary Education
Job Types for B.Ed. Course
- Assistant Dean
- Content Writer
- Education Researcher
- Military Trainer
- Syllabus Designer
Bachelor of education: Employment Areas
|Research and Development Agencies|