The benefits gained in the qualifying examination are used to determine the B.Ed entrance program at Jadavpur University. For candidates in the representative category, admission is based on one year of service at a previously selected school.
Important Dates session 2021-22
- The online application submission is closing from 4th week of November 2021.
- Deadline for fee submission is 1st week of December 2021.
- For web applications, the deadline is the fourth week of November 2021.
- Merit list of Jadavpur University is display from last week of July.
|Course Name||[B.Ed] Bachelor of Education|
|University Name||Jadavpur University|
|Approved By||UGC, NCTE, COA, AICTE, NAAC-A|
|University Type||State Universities|
|Address||Kolkata, West Bengal 700032|
|Application Form Online Date||Feb to July 2021|
|University official Website||Click|
An online application is needed for admission to Jadavpur University.
Online application procedure:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the Apply link
- Enter all required details
- Attach all required documents
- Click on the Submit button
- Eighty-eight hours after you fill out the form, pay online from SBI Collect using your credit card, debit card, or online banking account.
- Following successful payment, the candidate must submit a printed copy of the online application form, a copy of the SBI Online Payment receipt, and other evidence listed below. D. Cell, Arts Faculty (Subarna Jayanti Bhavan, 1st floor, Main Campus of Jadavpur University, Kolkata 70732).
- A 500-rupee application fee