||[B. Ed] Bachelor of Education
||RS- 35000 /.
||UGC, NCTE, COA, AICTE, NAAC-A
||Kolkata, West Bengal 700032
|Application Form Online Date
||Feb to March 2020
|University official Website
B. Ed Admission in Kalyani University, Online applications invites from eligible candidates for admission to B.Ed Program at the Department of Education, University of Kalyani.
Apply For Admission Online Now!
Kalyani University was founded in 1960 and It is a State University and It is spread over 360 acres of land. This university provides excellence in higher education through expert faculty. It is recognized by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council(NAAC)
The university is providing the various UG, PG and Reseach level program in several fields such as Arts, Science, Commerce, Education, and Engineering & Management and Fine Arts & Music, etc.
B. Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and duration of this course is 2 year and it was known as Bachelor of Training(BT). Those students who want to make a carrier in the field teaching and related field. This courses can also be offered through correspondence and Distance Learning which is generally of 2 Years duration. The B.Ed degree is compulsory for teaching in higher primary schools and high schools.
Online application of B.Ed. Program (2020-21) started from 13 June 2020 at 10:00 AM and closed on 21 June 2020 at 10:00 PM.
B.Ed Admission at Kalyani University, Admission Process
The university is conducted entrance test for admission in B.Ed Courses. The experience applicants are shortlisted on the basis of teaching experience while freshers are selected based on the entrance test or marks obtained in the entrance test. Admission will be done on merit and marks obtained in the previous qualification. Age limit for Freshers students is 37 years old as on 01.07.2020. There is no age limit for Working teachers staff.
Cost of Application Form
Application Fee INR Rs 400 for General/OBC & PD Candidates INR Rs-160 & 200 for SC/ST+Bank Charges) as per Online instruction.
- The students must clear any graduation degree from any reputed institute or university.
- Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks in Bachelor degree in Science/Social Sciences/Humanity/.
- B.Tech/BE/BCA/MCA holder is also welcome to pursue these courses if you obtain 55% marks in aggerate from any reputed university/board.
Admission Procedure for B.Ed. Program (for the fresh candidate):
Admission will be on the basis of scores against marks obtained in qualifying examinations and as per norms of University. Scores against marks for a different level of examinations will be as follows:
- Madhyamik/Equivalent Examination 10
- Higher Secondary Examination 20
- B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (General/Pass) 20
- B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Honours) 30
- M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. 20
Important Date For B.Ed Admission in Kalyani University:
||Notification for Admission
||Advertisement of the Admission Process
||Online of the Admission
||Last Date for Online Application
||Publication of Merit List
||Date of Counselling cum Admission
||Commencement of Classes
B.Ed Admission in Kalyani University Application Process:
- Go through the University website.http://www.klyuniv.ac.in
- Search Online Admission Portal on the home of the website.
- Click on Admission Portal and fill the form online mode.
- Make a Payment through the online mode such as Credit/Debit Card or Netbanking.
- Hit on the Save Button
Required Documents of Admission
- 10th class Marksheet
- 10th class certificate
- 12th class Marksheet
- 12th class certificate
- Marksheet of the last graduation
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size Photograph
Subject or Topic Studied in B.Ed Courses
- Philosophy of Education
- Holistic Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Educational Psychology
- Educational Evaluation and Assessment
- Education, Culture and Human Values
B.Ed Employment Areas
- Education Consultancies
- Education Departments
- Coaching Centres
- Home Tuitions
- Private Tuitions
- Publishing House
- Research and Development Agencies
B.Ed Program Job Types
- Content Writer
- Assistant Dean
- Military Trainer
- Syllabus Designer
Top B.Ed College in India
Adikavi Nannaya University
PMIST Thanjavur University
Dayalbagh Educational Institute