||[B. Tech] Bachelor of Technology
||Adikavi Nannaya University
||NCTE, AICTE, NAAC, NBA, UGC
||Rajah Narendra Nagar, Adikavi University Road, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh 533296
|Application Form Online Date
| University official Website
B. Tech (Bachelor of technology) is a professional engineering undergraduate degree program, If students want to become engineers for those candidates B.Tech is a good choice. Students who have successfully clear B.Tech degree in any discipline, they will be designated as “Engineer”. In Indian Bachelor of technology is one of the most sought-out-degree. Graduation from a Bachelor of technology program will enable candidates to gain various exposure in terms of application and industry when compared to graduation from a basic Science program.
Apply For Admission Online Now!
B.Tech Admission in Adikavi Nannaya University
Students have to give entrance test for the admission in B.Tech Program, here such as- JEE Main, JEE Advanced BITSAT, AEEE, and etc. The entrance test will be conducted by many university/college. All institute grants admission to its bachelor of technology degree by the JEE MAin. After qualifying the entrance test, university/college will call students for the counseling round.
B. Tech degree duration is 4 year, which divided into 4 sem.
B.Tech Eligibility criteria
- Minimum required qualification: Candidates must have qualified higher secondary Class (12th), with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as core subjects, from the recognized board.
- Minimum required marks: 1. 50% for the general category students.
2. 45% for the reserved category students.
- Students must have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in the above subjects combined.
Job Types for Bachelor of technology
|Engineering Support Specialist
|R&D Applications Engineer/Scientist
|Academic Research Editor
Bachelor of technology: Employment Areas
- Computer Science & Engineering Companies
- IT Companies
- Colleges & Universities
- Intellectual Property Agencies
- Software & Hardware Companies
- Systems Engineering Units