Diploma Courses in Delhi
Diploma Courses in Delhi With a diploma qualification, the academic emphasis is placed on a more practical approach to learning. Diploma studies are offered on a full-time and/or part-time basis but are generally offered over a three-year period. Industry training varies from programme to programme but can be anything from six months to a year.A diploma program offered at a University is similar to an International Year One program and is commonly offered in Australia. Admission Open It is academically equivalent to the first year of an undergraduate degree.
Courses offered by the Govt. Polytechnics/Institutes are Full-Time Diploma Courses & Part Time Diploma Courses. Besides Government polytechnics/Institutes, Diploma Courses are also offered at two Govt. Aided Institutes & 7 Privately Managed BTE affiliated Institutes.
- Diploma in (Forensics & Criminology)
- Diploma in (Automobile Engineering)
- Diploma in (Computer Science)
- Diploma in (Neurosciences)
- Diploma in (Computer Science Engineering)
- Diploma in (Nursing & Related Courses)
- Diploma in (Creative Writing)
- Diploma in (Ophthalmology)
- Diploma in (Dairy Engineering)
- Diploma in (Orthopaedics)
- Diploma (Information Technology Computer Science)
- Diploma (Epigraphy)
- Diploma (cyber security)
- Diploma in (Gynecology)
- Diploma in (Banking & Finance)
- Diploma in (Health Care)
- Diploma in (Civil Engineering)
- Diploma in (Immunology)
- Diploma (cosmetology)
- Diploma (Computerized Accounting)
- Diploma (Chemical Engineering)
- Diploma (Business Administration)
- Diploma (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
The eligibility for diploma Courses is different, Some Diploma Courses are eligible after 10th standard & some after 12th or graduation. Eligibility also may vary according to institute/colleges Rules.
Diploma Courses in Delhi Job
Welcome to Government Jobs for Diploma Holders Section. Diploma holders in various trades constantly prefer to get Sarkari Naukri for Diploma Holders in any of government-owned companies owing to hike in the hiring of diploma holders by Government sector units in recent years. Almost all of the companies are now offering Sarkari Naukri for diploma holders.
- ONGC and Others.
Benefits of Diploma Course
- The qualification also consists of a more supple style of education combining academic study with opportunities to practice skills.
- Sector Skills Councils have led the design and development of the Diploma satisfied and structure. This has confirmed that learners obtain the skills and knowledge identified as most obligatory by employers.
Diploma Colleges in Delhi
- The Northcap University
- Ansal University
- Apeejay Stya University
- Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University
- National Brain Research Centre