||[M.Com] Master of Commerce
||Adikavi Nannaya University
||NCTE, AICTE, NAAC, NBA, UGC
||Rajah Narendhra Narendraikavi University Road, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh 533296
|Application Form Online Date
| University official Website
Master of Commerce
Master of Commerce is normal knows M.Com. This is 2 year of a master degree program, which attention on the commerce, management, accounting, economics, and its relevant subjects. Students who want to make our career in account and commerce sectors as well as banking financial service and insurance, for those candidates M.com is a good option. Master of Commerce is one of the most popular programs in India as its course provides management and business knowledge essential for smooth companies and business. This program consist of core and electives program both. In the article, we mention about M.Com Admission at Adikavi Nannaya University, syllabus, job types, and other details.
Apply For Admission Online Now!
M.Com Admission in Adikavi Nannaya University
- The general process for M.Com is through an entrance test, Students who want to take admission in the course they need to qualify the entrance test.
- Students who qualify entrance test, they are eligible for the admission, and the university will be preparing a merit list, the university will call to students for the admission process.
- The entrance exam will be conducted by many university and colleges.
Entrance test pattern
- Types of question: Objective types.
- Total marks:100
- Logical reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- General Knowledge
The duration of M.Com. the course is 2 year.
- The minimum eligibility for the M.Com program pursuing is to have a graduation degree program in commerce field or B.Com course.
- Students must have minimum 50 % marks score for the general students and 45% for the reserved students.
- Certain universities also admit those candidates who have B.A. Economics (Hons) degree.
- Candidates who have B.B.S., B.B.A. B.B.E. and B.F.I.A. with minimum 60 % marks score they can also apply for the M.Com. program.
M.Com. syllabus in Adikavi Nannaya University
- Accounting for Managerial Decisions
- Strategic Management
- Commercial Bank Management
- Management Concepts
- Organization Behaviour
- Corporate Legal Environment
- Financial Markets
- International Finance
- Corporate Tax Planning
- International Finance
- Corporate Financial Accounting
- Economics of Global Trade & Finance
- Investment Management
- Research Methodology in Commerce
- Statistical Analysis
- Marketing Management
- Computer Applications in Business
Master of Commerce Job Types
|Personal Finance Consultant
Employment Areas of M.Com.
|Indian Civil Services
|Indian Statistical Services
|Indian Economic Services
|Various Corporate Sectors
|Economic Consulting Firms