M.Com Distance Education in Noida
M.Com Distance Education in Noida is a post graduate course offered for graduates in commerce.Master of Commerce is commonly known as M.com course is a postgraduate programme which is typically done by students after their graduation in Commerce.Open Admission M.Com is a postgraduate degree program that focuses on the orderly study of the concepts of Accountancy, Business Studies, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Banking, Law, Taxation, Marketing, Management Studies, etc. The Master of Commerce typically requires two years of full-time study.
The Master of Commerce typically needs two years of full-time study.The curriculum is generally concentrated on one subject area — such as accounting, actuarial science, business management, corporate governance, human resource management, economics, statistics, finance, marketing or supply chain management — and emphasizes underlying theory. Relatedly, programs usually include a thesis component, and may be exclusively research based.
M.Com Distance Education in Noida Eligibility
- The basic eligibility criterion for following M.Com. Degree is having graduation degree in Commerce stream.
- However, as an alternative criterion, many universities accept graduation in M.com Course
M.Com Distance Education in Noida Suitability
- Master of Commerce Course is suitable for those candidates who want to go for higher studies and research work in the field.
- This course is also suitable for those candidates who are willing to pursue Chartered Accountancy and Company Secretary-ship.
Some Subject List in M.Com Courses
- Organisation Theory and Behaviour
- Quantitative Techniques for Business Decisions
- Strategic Management
- Accounting Theory and Practice
- Economic Analysis
- Financial Management and Policy
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
- Statistical Analysis
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Environment
M.Com Distance Education in Noida Job Types
- Accounts Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Financial Analyst
- Money Manager
- Investment Banker
- Finance Manager
- Operations Manager
- Personal Finance Consultant
- Risk Analyst
- Senior Accountant
- Investments Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Market Analyst
- Corporate Analyst
- Assistant Accountant
- Business Analyst
- Securities Analyst
A Company Secretary is a senior position professional in a private sector company and public sector organization.
- ICSI Executive program can be pursued after foundation course.Foundation Program
- Executive Program
- Professional Program
- Student has to go through 15 months of practical training.
- Professional program can be pursued after successful completion of the Executive course.
M.Com Colleges in Noida
- Amity University, Noida
- Bennett University School of Arts, Noida
- Government Post Graduate College, Noida
- Gautam Buddha University School of Hummanity and Social Science, Noida
- Sharda University, Noida