The University of Saurashtra in Gujarat was founded on May 23, 1967, after the Legislative Assembly of Gujarat approved the University of Law Saurashtra in 1965. The NAAC called it the first A-class Conventional State University in 2014. There are 272 colleges that are affiliated with it. NIRF Ranking came in first place (Rank-band 101-150). It has 13 university departments and 12 graduate departments.
Important Dates session 2021-22
- The last date for filling online application form of Saurashtra University specifically is 8 August 2021 in a major way.
- Saurashtra University release first merit list on 8 August 2021.
- Saurashtra University release last merit list on 31 October 2021.
|Course Name||[M.ED] Master of Education|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Saurashtra University|
|Approved By||UGC, NAAC-A|
|University Type||State Universities|
|Address||Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot, Gujarat 360005|
|Application Form Online Date||–|
|University official Website||Click|
Online application process for Admission in Saurashtra University external.
Application process online:
- Candidates must buy a registration form from the university office.
- Applicants outside Gujarat can obtain the form by submitting it by submitting a draft of the invoice sealed in an A4 transmitted envelope.
- Applicants can also access the application form on the university’s website, where they can download it.
- The completed form must be sent to the designated address along with the draft statement and all other related documents.