|Course Name||[M.Sc] Master of Science|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Adikavi Nannaya University|
|Approved By||NCTE, AICTE, NAAC, NBA, UGC|
|University Type||State University|
|Address||Rajah Narendhra Narendraikavi University Road, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh 533296|
|Application Form Online Date||April 2021|
|University official Website||Click|
Master of science is normally known as M.Sc., This is a postgraduate degree program which offered by many university/college, in many specialised science areas like- Physics, Chemistry, Math/Bio, environmental science, food science, life science and etc. This program mainly focused on MAthematics, scientific, and theoretical subjects. Master of science is a research-based postgraduate program. in the article, we mention the details regarding M.Sc Admission at Adikavi Nannaya University, Courses, and other related details.
M.Sc Admission in Adikavi Nannaya University
Some university and college provide direct admission in M.Sc program, on the basis of students’ score in the last qualifying exam. Many university/college admission process is based on the entrance test, so students need to qualify entrance test, which conducted by many university/college. Students who qualified for entrance test university/college will provide marks for the admission process.
Some important documents
- Passport size photograph: 2
- Age proof: Birth certificate (Photocopy & original 2 sets)
- Graduation certificate (Photocopy & original 2 sets)
- Medical certificate (Photocopy & original 2 sets)
- Caste certificate (Photocopy & original 2 sets)
master of science duration is 2-year.
Eligibility criteria for the M.Sc program
- Minimum required qualification:
for the admission in the program, candidates must have Bachelor degree in science stream, from the recognized board.
- Age limit: There is no age limitation.
- Minimum qualification marks:
For the general category: 50%
For the reserved category: 45%
M.Sc syllabus in Adikavi Nannaya University
- Transition and Non-transition Metal Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry Laboratory
- Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Quantum Chemistry
- Group Theory andSpectroscopy
- Inorganic Reaction Mechanism and Organometallics
- Organic Reactions Mechanisms
- Organic Chemistry Laboratory
- Chemical Dynamics and Electrochemistry
Applications of Spectroscopy
- Graduate Seminar Computer in Chemistry Principles of Bioinorganic
- Chemistry Concepts in Organic Synthesis
- Modern Techniques and Scope of Chemical Biology
Classical and Statistical Thermodynamics
Physical Chemistry Laboratory
- Computer in Chemistry
- Elective I
- Elective II
Some more M.Sc. specializations
M.Sc. Computer Science
M.Sc. Information Technology
M.Sc. Environmental Science
M.Sc. Applied Microbiology
Employment Areas for M.sc. program
- Agriculture Industry.
- Geological Survey Departments.
- Educational Institutes.
- Industrial Laboratories.
- Biotechnology Firms.
- Chemical Industry.
- Research Firms
- Testing Laboratories.
- Oil Industry.
- Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry.
Job Types of M.Sc. program