M.Tech Distance Education in Gurugram
M.Tech Distance Education in Gurugram It is a 2 year long Post-Graduate Level program. The 2 years’ duration is divided into 4 semesters, with each semester lasting a period of 6 months. Direct Admission During each semester, a student will have to face different sets of theoretical subjects as well as practical and experiment sessions associated with them. In case of the last two semesters, theoretical subjects are comparatively less, but project work and thesis will play an important role.
- M.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- M.Tech CSE (Information security)
- M.Tech (Mechanical Engg. Product Design & Manufacturing)
- M.Tech ECE (Wireless Communication)
- M.Tech (CAD)
- M.Sc (Material Science & Technology)
- M.Tech (Environmental Engg)
- M.Tech (Civil Engg)
- M.Tech (Mechanical Engg)
- M.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- M.Tech (Computer Science & Engg)
M.Tech Courses Specialization
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
M.Tech Scope in Various fields
- Corporate side
- IT side
- private sectors
Some Government and Private jobs are listed in M.tech Courses
- Food Cooperation of India (FCI)
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- Airport Authority of India (AAI)
- Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
- Combined Defense Services (CDS)
- Electronic Cooperation of India Limited (ECIL)
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
- Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC)
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- Indian Railway
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- Oil And Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
- Tech Mahindra
- Alliant Technologies Private Limited
- HCL Infosystems
- NIIT Technologies
- Cisco Systems India
- Infosys Technologies
- IBM India
- Hewlett-Packard India
M.Tech Courses Employment Areas
- Aeronautical Firms.
- Defence Services.
- Electronics Manufacturers.
- Housing & Urban Development.
- Automobile Industry.
- Quality Testing Laboratories.
- Software Design.
- Space Research Organisation.
- Chemical Industries.
- Consultancy Firms.
- Oil Exploration and Refining.
- Power Plants.
- Teaching Institutions.
- The Northcap University
- Ansal University
- Apeejay Stya University
- Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University
- National Brain Research Centre