MCA Course in Delhi
MCA Course in Delhi programme at the University of Delhi has been formulated to provide a unique environment for mastering the various disciplines of computer science and is an attempt to produce complete professionals for the IT industry.
Apply For Admission Online Now!
After MCA Course Students will be Eligible to do These Courses Like MPhil (Master of Philosophy), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy), Master of Technology (MTech), Etc.
Admission Open The MCA programme is a 3-year full – time course consisting of 6 semesters. The Programme’s thrust is on giving the students a thorough and sound background in theoretical and application-oriented courses pertinent to the latest computer software development.
MCA students need to study Financial Management, Accounting, Mathematics, Programming Languages like C, Java, ASP.Net, Web Development, Database Management System, and so on.
Graduate in any stream with Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 level.
MCA Course Subject
- Principles of Management and Accounting
- Structured Programming in C
- Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science
- Digital Systems & Logic Design
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- C Programming Lab
- PC Hardware Lab
- Communication & Soft skills
- Operating Systems
- Object-Oriented Programming with C++
- C++ Lab
- Probability and Statistics
- Data Structures and Analysis of Computer Algorithms
- Microprocessors and Embedded Systems
- Data Structures Lab in ‘C’
- Java and Web Programming
- Software Engineering
- System Software
- Data Base Management Systems
- Data Communications
- Java Programming Lab
- DBMS – Lab
- Operations Research
- Computer Networks
- Linux and Shell Programming
- Object-Oriented Modeling and Design
- Elective I – MIS
- Linux Lab
- Open Source Lab – Python/PHP
- Computer Security
- Computer Graphics Lab
- Internet Technology and Distributed Applications
- Computer GraphicsMCA504Data Mining
- Elective II – XML
- Mini Project
- Systems Development
- Application Software
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Hardware Technology
- Systems Management
- Systems Engineering
- Software Development
After Completing your MCA you can be
- Work as a consultant
- Work as an entrepreneur
- Participate in Systems Development
- Take up a career in computer education
- Go for Consultancy and Computer Education
- Work as a Systems Manager in a big corporate industry.
- Develop software for companies like Microsoft, IBM, TC etc.
- Work as an Internet Expert, Web Designing Specialist, web developer
MCA Colleges in Delhi
Top Company Required After MCA Course
- American Express