Apply For Admission Online Now!
- 22 August 2020: Admissions Are Open. The University Announced The Admissions For The Next Year 2020-21. Admission Info And Form Have Been Uploaded on The Website. Click Here.
- 20 August 2020: The University Announced The Call for Research Pre-Proposal Under RGSTC Scheme. For More Info Click Here.
- 19 August 2020: The University Informed Regarding Prevention for using tobacco-related items. For More Info Click Here.
||[MSW] Master of Social Work
||Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University
||Amravati Rd, Ram Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440033
|Application Form Online Date
| University official Website
MSW Admission in RTMNU Maharashtra offers every academic year. This is a 2-year postgraduate course.
Candidates must have passed BSW, B.Arch, Home Science, BA, B.Com with one social science subject from a reputed University.
Time-Period of this course 2 years, which divided into 4 semesters.It is a full-time postgraduate program offered by Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur.
Required Skillset for MSW Admission in RTMNU Maharashtra
|Good communication skills
||Ability to set boundaries
||Ability to coordinate
Employment Ares of MSW Course
- Counselling Centres
- Education Sector
- Human Rights Agencies
- Old Age Homes
- Mental Hospitals
- Disaster Management Department
- Gender Issues Associations or Groups
Job Areas of MSW Course
- State Government
- Community Health Centres
- Old Age Homes
- Counseling Centres
- Rehabilitation and Correction Centres
- Rural Health Centres
- Government Hospitals