On September 20, 1997, President Narayanan of Thiru K.R. India inaugurated Tamil Nadu. Ambedkar University Faculty of Law (TNDALU) currently offers a variety of legal programs through seven affiliated institutions.
Important dates 2021-22
- Deadline for Online registration of LLB and LLM is 05 December 2021.
|Course Name||[PhD] Doctor of Philosophy|
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University|
|University Type||State University|
|Founded||20 September 1997|
|Address||5, Dr. D.G.S. Dinakaran Salai, Poompozhil, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028|
|Application Form Online Date||–|
|University Official Website||Click|
TNDALU Application Process 2021
- Applications are available in person or by mail from “Chairman, Tamil Nadu Law Admissions Dr. Ambedkar Law University,‘ Poompozhil ’, No. 5, Drs. DGS Dhinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028” by paying the branch fee from an Indian bank.
- Applicants who request an application form by mail must send an application letter to the Registrar, specifying the course they wish to enroll in, as well as the fees required (Challan).
- Callan is available for download on the University website. Payments made by cash, draft view, money message, check or bank transfer, including other means, will not be accepted.
- Applicants can also register online by logging into the official website and selecting Online Entry.
- As a new candidate, create an account and log in with your username and password.
- Choose a degree, pay online and fill out the application carefully.
- Complete and submit a questionnaire.