||Nava Nalanda Mahavihara
|Type of University
|University Contact Number
||06112 281 820
||B.A. (Hons.) in Pali
Pali, Philosophy, Ancient History Culture & Archaeology, Tibetan Studies, Sanskrit, Hindi, English, Buddhist, Studies
||Certificate Course in Pali, Certificate Course in Tibetan, Certificate Course in Chinese, Diploma Course in Pali, Diploma Course in Tibetan, Diploma Course in Chinese
||Nalanda University Site Rd, Bargaon, Bihar 803111
||Nalanda University Site Rd, Bargaon, Bihar 803111
||Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Admission
||Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Fee Structure
Apply For Admission Online Now!
- 22 August 2021: Admissions Are Open. The University Announced The Admission For The Next Session 2021-22. For More Info Now Check The Website. Click Here.
- 20 August 2021: The University Announced the advertisement in respect of Himalayan and Buddhist Schemes. For More Info Click Here.
- 19 August 2021: The University Informed Regarding Quotation is invited for the Creation of Bilingual Dynamic Website. For More Info Click Here.
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara [NNM], that is Located Bargaon, Bihar, this University Provide These Courses like M.A. (Ancient Indian History and Archaeology), M.A. (Ancient Indian History and Archaeology), Certificate Course in Tibetan Language & Literature Course. it was Established in 1951 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses These Are This Article Relate to Bangalore University, Students can Check all Details Like Courses, Fees, Faculty Details, Contact Details and Many More, Given Below.
Nalanda and the ruins of the antique Nalanda Mahavihara are almost synonymous. The name Nalanda summons up a picture of ancient Mahavihara, which was a countless seat of Buddhist education for nearly 700 years among the 5th to 12th centuries AD.
The influence of the Nalanda Mahavihara, Nalanda in the growth of Buddhist education is extensively recognized. Many great Acaryas of Nalanda had helped in the dissemination of knowledge and Buddhist culture throughout the world.
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara, Admission Process:
Applicants form can be obtained from the admission office of the Nava Nalanda Mahavihara. Fill the duly application and submit it along with required document at the admission office at Nava Nalanda University.
The admission process is starting the month of March-April every year and as well as an academic year will start in July month.
Required Documents of Admission
- 10th class Marksheet/Certificate
- 12th class Marksheet/Certificate
- Last qualification Marksheet(for PG/Doctoral Course)
- Transfer Certificate
- Valid Address Proof
- Passports Photograph
- Score Card
Ph.D. Admission, May 2021
Online applications on recommended form attainable from Nava Nalanda Maha Vihara, Nalanda website: www.nnm.ac.in a
for full time/ part-time admission to Ph.D. programs in various departments of the university.
The admission will be made on the basis of applicants’ qualifications of JRF/NET/SLET etc. and interview
on scores of research entrance test [RET] an interview.
Research entrance test [RET] will be held o in the conference hall of the acharya naga Arjun faculty building of Mahavihara
from 10:00 AM as per the given schedule is given below.
1. Last Date for the submission of Online Application 30.06.2021
2. Downloading and printing of Admit Card 10.07.2021
3. Date of Written Examination 15.07.2021
4. Declaration of Written Exam Result 20.07.2021
5. Interview/Oral Presentation 29.07.2021 & 30.07.2021
6. Declaration of Final Result 05.08.2021
7. Admission in Coursework 06.08.2021 to 20.08.2021
8. Beginning of Coursework Classes 28.08.2021
Note: Research Entrance Test Form charge Rs. 1,000 INR will be made in electronic mode.
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara, Scholarship
Scholarships are available in all program in Nava Nalanda Mahavihara.
- Computer Labs
- Sports and Extra Activity
- Conference room
Department of University
- Department of Pali
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Ancient History, Culture & Archaeology
- Department of Tibetan Studies
- Department of Sanskrit
- Department of Hindi
- Department of English
- Department of Buddhist Studies
- Department of Chinese and Japanese
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Courses
| Courses || Duration |
|M.A. (Hindi) ||2 Years |
|M.A. (Japanese) ||2 Years |
|M.A. (Pali) ||2 Years |
|M.A. (Philosophy) ||2 Years |
|M.A. (Sanskrit) ||2 Years |
|Ph.D. (Ancient Indian History, Culture and Arch.) ||5 Years |
|Ph.D. (Buddhist Studies) ||3 Years |
|Ph.D. (English) ||3 Years |
|Ph.D. (Hindi) ||3 Years |
|Ph.D. (Philosophy) ||3 Years |
|Ph.D. (Sanskrit) ||3 Years |
|B.A. (Hons.) (Pali) ||3 Years |
|M.A. (Ancient Indian History and Archaeology) ||2 Years |
|M.A. (Buddhist Studies) ||2 Years |
|M.A. (Chinese) ||2 Years |
|M.A. (English) ||2 Years |
|Certificate Course in Chinese ||2 Years |
|Certificate Course in Tibetan Language & Literature ||12 Months |
|Ph.D. (Tibetan) ||3 Years |
|Diploma in Chinese ||1 Years |
|Diploma in Pali ||1 Years |
|Diploma in Tibetan Language and Literature ||1 Years |
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Is the University approved by UGC?
- BackShri Mukund Lal Srivastava(Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Sunil Prasad Sinha(Registrar)
- Dr. Rajesh Ranjan(Professor)
- Dr. Ram Nakshatra Prasad(Professor)
- Dr. Hare Krishna Tiwari(Associate Professor)
- Dr. Binod Kumar Choudhary(Associate Professor)
- Dr. Shrikant Singh(Associate Professor)
- Dr. Ruby Kumari(Associate Professor)
Yes, the University approved by UGC.
Question: What is the Eligibility Criteria of the University?
Eligibility Criteria of the university different for all Course.
Question: Which Types, of Course, provides the University?
University provides the Certificates, Diploma, UG, PG and Research course.
The university focus on a center of Higher Studies in Pali and Buddhism.
- Address: Nalanda BIHAR, INDIA
- Phone: 06112-281820, 281672