- 22 July 2021: Admission is open the admission policy of ASBM has uploaded on the website. The students can also visit the link from here.
- 21 July 2021:Institutional Ranking gets more information to visit the site here.
- University provides the prospectus for the students in which mention all the university scenario check here.
Indian Law Institute [ILI], Delhi, Admission Headlines
|University Name||Indian Law Institute|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|University Contact Number||011 2307 3295|
|Diploma Courses||Alternative Dispute
Corporate Laws and
Intellectual Property Rights
LawsOn-Line Certificate Courses in:
Intellectual Property Rights
and Information Technology in
the Internet Age, and
|Address||Opp. Supreme Court of India, Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110001|
|Location||Opp. Supreme Court of India, Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110001|
|Admission 2021-22||Indian Law Institute Admission|
|Fee Structure||Indian Law Institute Fee Structure|
Indian Law Institute [ILI] is a Deemed University that is located in Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi, Delhi. this University Provide These Courses, L.L.M. (International Law, Constitutional Law, And Human Rights), M.A. (Business Law) (Corporate Governance & Statutory Compliances), M.Phil. (Social Sciences with Law) Courses. it was Established in 1956 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below. University Library is augmented with books, periodicals, journals, magazines and other publications on a regular basis.
Indian Law Institute Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
Indian Law Institute (ILI) was originated in 1956 primarily with the impartial of promoting and leading legal research. The purposes of the Institute as laid down in its Memorandum of Connotation are to nurture the science of law, to indorse advanced studies and research in law so as to meet the social, financial and other needs of the Indian people, to promote codification of law, to inspire and conduct soundings in legal and allied fields, to recover legal education, to impart commands in law, and to publish studies, books, periodicals, etc.
The last date & time to fill the online application form for :
Ph.D. 1st June 2021(11:59 PM)
LL.M: 1st June 2021(11:59 PM)
PG Diploma: 3rd July 2021(11:59 PM)
- Application Form Fee is Non-Refundable.
Indian Law Institute Courses
|L.L.M. (Family law)|
|L.L.M. (Human Rights)|
|L.L.M. (Intellectual Property Rights)|
|L.L.M. (International Law, Constitutional Law, And Human Rights)|
|L.L.M. (International Environmental Law)|
|L.L.M. (International Law)|
|L.L.M. (International Trade and Economic Law)|
|L.L.M. (International Trade Law)|
|L.L.M. (IPR and Technology Law)|
|L.L.M. (Labour Law and Administrative Law)|
|L.L.M. (Labour Laws)|
|L.L.M. (Mercantile Law)|
|L.L.M. Corporate Law|
|M.A. (Anti Terrorism Laws)|
|L.M. (Bharatiya Nyaya Darshan and Raj Dharma)|
|L.L.M. (Business Law)|
|L.L.M. (Crimes and Torts)|
|L.L.M. (Criminal Law and Commercial Law)|
|L.L.M. (Criminal Law and Criminology)|
|L.L.M. (Criminal Law)|
|L.L.M. (Energy Laws)|
|L.L.M. (Constitutional Law and Administrative Law)|
|L.L.M. (Constitutional Law)|
|L.L.M. (Corporate and Financial Law)|
|L.L.M. (Corporate and Securities Law)|
|M.A. (Business Law) (Corporate Governance & Statutory Compliances)|
|M.A. (Criminal Justice)|
|M.A. (Criminology & Criminal Justice)|
|M.A. (Human Rights)|
|M.A. (Public Policy, Law, and Governance)|
|M.Phil. (International Legal Studies)|
|M.Phil. (Social Sciences with Law)|
- (Dr.) Ranbir Singh (Vice-Chancellor)
- Prof. (Dr.) Manoj Kumar Sinha, r (Director)
- Dr. S. Sivakumar(Professor)
- Prof.(Dr.) Furqan Ahmad(Professor)
- Dr. Anurag Deep(Associate Professor)
- Dr.(Mrs.) Jyoti Dogra Sood(Assistant Professor)
- Mrs. Arya A. Kumar(Assistant Professor)
- Ms. Jupi Gogoi(Assistant Professor)
Indian Law Institute Facilities
- Sport Facilities
- Transport Service
- Health Care
Frequently Asked questions
Question: When was University established?
Answer: University was established in 1956.
Question: What is the Eligibility Criteria for the Admission?
Answer: It’s different for all Courses.
Question: Which types of Course University provides?
Answer: University provides the Master course, Doctoral Level courses and Post Graduate Diploma Courses.
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute
- TERI University
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha
- National University of Educational Planning and Administration
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- National Museum Institute of History of Arts, Conservation and Musicology
- Jamia Hamdard
It is Deemed University which has Library is one of the best libraries in the country and provide all facilities to the students.
- Address: Opp. Supreme Court of India, Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
- Phone: 011 2307 3295