|University Name||National University of Educational Planning and Administration|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|University Contact Number||011 2654 4800|
|Other Courses||M.Phil., Ph.D|
|Address||17-B, Sri Aurobindo Marg, Opp Adchini, New Delhi, Delhi 110016|
|Location||17-B, Sri Aurobindo Marg, Opp Adchini, New Delhi, Delhi 110016|
National University of Educational Planning and Administration [NUEPA] is a Deemed University that is located in Opp Adchini, New Delhi, Delhi. this University Provide These Courses, Ph.D. (Bioresources and Biotechnology), Doctor of Philosophy in Law, Ph.D. (Bioresources and Biotechnology) Courses. it was Established in 1962 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below. University Library is augmented with books, periodicals, journals, magazines and other publications on a regular basis.
National University of Educational Planning and Administration, Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
The National University has its origin courting back to 1962 when the UNESCO recognized the Asian Regional Centre for Educational Planners and Superintendents which later became the Asian Institute of Educational Preparation and Administration in 1965. After 4 years of its being, it was taken over by the Government of India and retitled as the National Staff College for Educational Planners and Administrators.
- Students looking admission in M.Phil & Ph.D. Course will be based on an entrance test that is organized by the university and must appear in the personal interview
- The appearing students are also welcome to apply the admission form.
The cost of application form is INR Rs 200(100 for reserved category students) made through Demand Draft (DD) in favor of “NUEPA” Payable at New Delhi.
The National University of Educational Planning and Administration Courses
|Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws|
|Doctor of Philosophy in Law|
|M.A. (Sankhya Yoga)|
|Ph.D. (Bioresources and Biotechnology)|
|Ph.D. (Business Sustainability)|
|Ph.D. (Energy and Environment)|
|Ph.D. (Natural Resources Management)|
|Ph.D. (Policy Studies)|
|Ph.D. (Water Science and Governance)|
National University of Educational Planning and Administration Faculty
- Prof. R.Govinda(Vice-Chancellor)
- Prof. Nalini Juneja(Professor)
- Dr. P. Geetha Rani(Associate Professor)
- Dr. V. P. S. Raju(Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Yazali Josephine(Professor)
- Prof. Jandhyala B. G. Tilak(Professor & Head)
- Prof. S. M. I. A. Zaidi(Professor & Head)
- Prof. K. K. Biswal(Professor)
- Dr. N. K. Mohanty(Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Suman Negi(Assistant Professor)
Facilities of University
- Documentation Center
- Hindi Cell
- Training Cell
- Publication Unit
- Computer Centre
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- National Museum Institute of History of Arts, Conservation and Musicolo
- Jamia Hamdard
- Indian Law Institute
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute
- TERI University
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha
The university has eight different academic departments. The main department is research, training.
- Address: 17-B, Sri Aurobindo Marg, NCERT Campus, New Delhi-110016.
- Phone: +91 (011) 26544820