- 19 August 2021: Admissions Are Open. The University Announced The Admission For The Next Session 2021-22. Click Here.
- 17 August 2021: The University Announced The Pre-Ph.D. Presentation on Energy Graph on Domination Parameters. For More Info Click Here.
- 15 August 2021: The University Informed Regarding Applications invited for AMET Free Education. For More Info Click Here.
|University Name||AMET University|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|University Contact Number||044 2747 2905|
|Diploma Courses||Higher National Diploma in Marine EngineeringHigher National Diploma in Marine Engineering Higher National Diploma in Nautical Science Higher National Diploma in Nautical Science Advanced Diploma in Dredging Technology Diploma in Civil Engineering Diploma in Naval Architecture And Offshore Engineering Diploma in Marine Catering Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma in Petroleum Engineering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Full Time / Part-Time)|
|Other Courses||M.Phil, PostSea Training GMDSS schedule Pre Sea Training for Graduate Mechanical Engineers Pre Sea Modular Courses Other Courses Electro-Technical Officer Logistics & Supply Chain Management Port Agency & Stevedoring Chartering EXIM Documentation Shipping Finance & Marine Insurance Ports & Terminals Management|
|Location||Plot No.135, East Coast Road, Kanathur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603112|
|Admission 2021-22||AMET University Admission|
|Fee Structure||AMET University Fee Structure|
AMET University is a Deemed University that is Chennai, Tamil Nadu. this University Provide These Courses, Higher National Diploma in Marine Engineering (In collaboration with City of Glasgow College, U.K), B.E.Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering, M.Tech. Power Systems & Offshore Energy Engineering Courses. it was Established in 1992 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below. University Library is augmented with books, periodicals, journals, magazines and other publications on a regular basis.
Overlooking the deep blue sea embraced by the Bay of Bengal and inserted in the scenic driveway of east coast road is AMET University which is India’s first nautical University, the one and only university from India to be a member of the International Connotation of Maritime Universities. With excellence, promise, knowledge, and excellence as its cornerstones, AMET had a humble beginning in the year 1993 with just 14 cadets melded for a career in commercial navy through a higher national diploma program in marine engineering.
Admission Announcement of AMET University
- AMET CET for the Outstation candidate will be held on 15 May 2021.
- The students must be present at the exam hall by 9 am
- Duration of the exam is 45 Minute.
- Every student must carry the admit card to appeared in the entrance test.
- Applicants should take the fee for Medical Screening INR Rs 1500 for all program recognized by DG Shipping.
Top Recruiters Company
- SELANDIA MARINE SERVICE PVT.LTD
- WESTERN SHIPPING
- TANKER PACIFIC
- LARSEN & TURBO
- BDP INTERNATIONAL
- BW MARITIME
AMET University Courses
|B.E.Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering|
|B.E. Petroleum Engineering|
|B.E. Mechanical Engineering – Marine|
|B.E.Harbour & Ocean Engineering|
|B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering – Marine|
|M. Tech Marine Engineering Management|
|M. Tech. Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering|
|M.Sc Marine Biotechnology|
|M.B.A. Shipping & Logistics Management|
|M.Tech. Power Systems & Offshore Energy Engineering|
|M.Tech. Remote Sensing and GIS|
|Higher National Diploma in Marine Engineering (In collaboration with City of Glasgow College, U.K)|
|Higher National Diploma in Marine Engineering (In collaboration with South Tyneside College, U.K)|
|Higher National Diploma in Nautical Science (In collaboration with City of Glasgow College, U.K)|
|Higher National Diploma in Nautical Science (In collaboration with South Tyneside College, U.K)|
|Higher National Diploma in Electro Tech (In collaboration with South Tyneside College, U.K)|
|Diploma in Fisheries Engineering|
|Pre Sea Training for Graduate Mechanical Engineers|
|Pre Sea Modular Programmes|
|GMDSS Schedule and other details|
|Electro-Technical Officer Programme|
|Marine Welding Programme|
How to Apply
- Candidates visit the official website of University.
- Click on ” Admission link”
- Fill up the application form completely and properly.
- Upload the all necessary documents, Photograph and Signature.
- After filling the application form click on ” Submit Button”.
- Application fee has to pay online by credit and Debit card.
Required Documents of Admission
- 10th Class Marksheet/Certificates
- 12th Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
Scholarship of University
Academy of Maritime Education and Training provides the scholarship the deserving students from a various department like Adi community Welfare Department of Government of Tamil Nadu and the Director of Fisheries, Government of Tamil Nadu.
Different types of scholarship by AMET University
- Shree Janakiraman Scholarship
- Meritorious Student Scholarship
- First Graduate fees Concession
- Single Parent Scholarship
- Single Girl Child-fee Concession
- Ex-Servicemen Scholarship
- Maritime Training Trust Scholarship for female Cadets
- Mr. Efthymios Mitropoulos(Chancellor)
- Col. Dr. G. Thiruvasagam(Vice-Chancellor)
AMET University Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
- Amity Institute of Anthropology
- Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences – SIMS
- Centre for Civil Aviation and Training
The university entrance is based on All India level online exams. It provides various facilities such as 24-hour Wi-Fi connection throughout the campus including hostels, Corporation Bank ATM, Swimming pool, On-campus ship, Basketball court.
- Address: Plot No.135, East Coast Road, Kanathur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603112
- Phone: 044 2747 2905