|University Name||Central University for Tibetan Studies|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|University Contact Number||0542 258 5242|
|UG Courses||Baudh Dharsan, Tibetan Jyotish, Tibetan Fine Arts, BTMS|
|PG Courses||Baudh Dharshan, Tibetan Fine Arts, M.Ed.|
|Other Courses||M.Phil, Ph.D|
|Location||Sarnath Rd, Mavaiya, Sarnath, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221007|
|Admission 2021-22||Central University of Tibetan Studies Admission|
|Fee Structure||Central University of Tibetan Studies Fee Structure|
Central University for Tibetan Studies [CIHTS]
Central University of Tibetan Studies [CIHTS] is a Deemed University that is Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. this University Provide These Courses, PUC 1(Baudh Dharshan), PUC (Tibetan Fine Arts), B.Ed. (Shiksha Shastri Courses. it was Established in 1967 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below. University Library is augmented with books, periodicals, journals, magazines and other publications on a regular basis.
Central University for Tibetan Studies Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
The Central University for Tibetan Studies (CUTS) at Sarnath is one of its kinds in the country. The university was recognized in 1967. The idea of the university was proposed in course of discourse amongst Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India and His Sanctity the Dalai Lama with a view to humanizing the young Tibetan Dispersion and those from the Himalayan border areas of India, who have religion, culture and language in common with Tibet.
Central University for Tibetan Studies, Admission Process:
- Students looking admission in this institutes have to pass academic qualification of 12th class from any recognized University.
- Applicants must know English and Hindi equivalent to standard VIII.
- Only Eligible students can appear in an entrance test. The Entrance test will contain two papers
2. Hindi or English, Each paper will contain 100 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
- The Passing marks in the entrance test will be 35 marks for each paper.
Central University for Tibetan Studies Courses
|Name of the Courses||Courses Duration|
|PUC 1(Baudh Dharshan)||4 years|
|PUC3 (Tibetan Astrology)||4 years|
|PUC (Tibetan Fine Arts)||2 years|
|PUC (Tibetan Medicine)||4 years|
|UG (Baudh Dharsan)|
|UG (Tibetan Jyotish)|
|UG (Tibetan Fine Arts)|
|UG (BTMS)||4 ½ years|
|PG (Tibetan Jyotish)|
|PG (Tibetan Fine Arts)|
|B.Ed. (Shiksha Shastri||1 year|
|Vishistacharya||1 ½ year|
- Vice-Chancellor(Professor Geshe Ngawang Samten)
- Dr. Ramesh Chandra Negi(Officiating Chief Editor)
- Dr. Tashi Tsering (Research Assistant)
- Dr. Karma Sonam Palmo(Research Assistant)
- Mr. Tenzin Norbu (Acharya) (Research Assistant)
- Mrs. Lobsang Choedon (Jyotish Acharya) (Research Assistant)
- Health Centers
- Guest House
- Conference Room.
- Santosh University
- Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology, and Sciences,
- Nehru Gram Bharati University
- Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute
Central University for Tibetan Studies provides courses in Tibetan medicine (Sowa Rigpa), Fine Arts and Astrology.
- Address: Sarnath Rd, Mavaiya, Sarnath, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221007
- Phone: 0542 258 5242