- 18 Aug 2021:The Santosh University is announced that students who passed their 12th class can take admission in B.B.A. The link is here.
- 17 Aug 2021: The university believes that a number of qualified students at the university are helping to access education. For more details, the link is here.
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|University Contact Number||0120 274 1141|
|Diploma Courses||Diploma in Orthopaedics (D.Ortho)
Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (DGO)
Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases (DTCD)
Diploma in Psychological Medicine (DPM)
Diploma in Anaesthesia (DA)
Diploma in Clinical Pathology (DCP)
Diploma in Public Health (D.P.H.) T
Diploma in Forensic Medicine (DFM)
Diploma in Child Health (DCH)
Diploma in Ophthalmology (DO)
Diploma in Oto–Rhino-Laryngology (DLO)
|Location||No.1, Santosh Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201009|
|Admission 2021-22||Santosh University Admission|
|Fee Structure||Santosh University Fee Structure|
Santosh University is a Deemed University that is Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. this University Provide These Courses, M.D.S. (Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics), Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) Courses. it was Established in 1995 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below. University Library is augmented with books, periodicals, journals, magazines and other publications on a regular basis.
This university is NAAC Accredited and it is a unique institution offering quality Medical, Dental Education, Services, Research, and Innovation. this university offers excellent quality education and infrastructure. It is dedicated to offering the best medical & Dental Education, Health Care.
In 1995, the Santosh Medical/Dental Colleges and Infirmaries came up as one of the top institutes in India to study medicine in Ghaziabad. The university has been a contributor to an MBBS course since 1996 with a total consumption of around 50 students per year. 2005 forwards, the course was documented by the Ministry of Health and Family Wellbeing of the Administration of India and the capacity of compliant a particular number of entrance fee was increased to 100.
Admission Procedure of Santosh University
Santosh University provides many types of courses like as UG, PG and Research Level in a different specialization. Must visit the university website to download or fill the form in online mode.
For UG Courses: 12th class must be clear.
For PG Program: Graduation must be passed
For Ph.D. Course: Must hold the master degree from any reputed institute.
How to Apply
- Candidates visit the official website of University.
- Application form available on official Website.
- Click on ” Admission Link”.
- Fill up the application form completely and Properly with the all necessary details.
- Upload the all necessary documents, Photograph and Signature.
- After filling the application form click on ” Submit Button”.
- Application fee has to pay by online credit and debit card.
Required Document for the Admission
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificate
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificate
- Valid Address Proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Score Card
- Passports size Photograph
Santosh University Courses
|M.Sc. (Medical Microbiology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Anatomy)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Optometry||3 Years|
|M.D. (Community Medicine)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Forensic Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D. (General Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Paediatrics)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Pathology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Pharmacology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Physiology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Psychiatry)||3 Years|
|M.D. (T.B. and Chest)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Orthodontics)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Pedodontics)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Periodontics)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Prosthodontics)||3 Years|
|M.S. (General Surgery)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Occupational Therapy||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Radio Diagnosis and Imaging Technology (B.R.I.T.)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Anaesthesiology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|M.S. (Ophthalmology)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Orthopaedics)||3 Years|
|M.S. (Otolaryngology)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Otorhinolaryngology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Anatomy)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Physiology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Community Medicine)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Physiology)||3 Years|
|Diploma In Central Sterilization Services||2 Years|
|Diploma in Forensic Medicine||2 Years|
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques||2 Years|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology||1 Years|
|P.G. Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology – D.L.O.||2 Years|
|Diploma in Psychological Medicine||2 Years|
|Diploma in Public Health||1 Years|
|Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases||2 Years|
|Diploma in X-Ray Technician||2 Years|
|Diploma in Child Health (DCH)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics (DGO)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics||1 Years|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology (DCP)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Medical Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Hospital Administration)||2 Years|
- Mr. Parmasivam Mahalingam(Chairman )
- Yogesh Tripathi(Chancellor)
- Dr. Tripta Bhagat(Superintendent)
- Dr.(Brig) Paramjit Dhot(Dean)
- Dr. Vishram Singh(Professor & Head)
- Dr. Nisha V. Kaul(Professor)
- Dr. Latika Arora(Professor)
- Dr. Ruchira Sethi(Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Rinku Garg(Associate Professor)
- Dr. Pradeep Kumar(Professor)
- Dr. Juhi Aggarwal(Assistant Professor)
Santosh University Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
- Santosh Medical College
- Santosh Dental College, Ghaziabad
- Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology, and Sciences,
- Nehru Gram Bharati University
- Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute
- Central University of Tibetan Studies
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: When was University Founded?
Answer: University was founded in 1995.
Question: Which Types of Courses University Provides?
Answer: University provides the Ph.D., PG Courses and MBBA & BDS Courses.
Question: Does University Hospital provide facilities?
Answer: Yes, University provides the Hospital facilities.
The university provides all the facilities such as Digital library, research for higher education programs.
- Address: No.1, Santosh Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201009
- Phone: 0120 274 1141