||Forest Research Institute
|Type of University
|University Contact Number
||0135 275 5277
||Research Division, Ecology, Climate Change, and Forest Influence
Cellulose and Paper
Climate Change and Forest Influence
Forest Ecology and Environment
Forest Soil and Land Reclamation
Forest Products Division
Genetics and Tree Propagation
||P.O. New Forest, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248006
||Forest Research Institute Admission
||Forest Research Institute Fee Structure
Forest Research Institute is a Deemed University that is Haridwar, Uttarakhand. this University Provide These Courses, B.Sc.(Zoology&Env., Botany&Micro.), BBA, MCA Courses. it was Established in 1906 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Students Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below. University Library is augmented with books, periodicals, journals, magazines and other publications on a regular basis.
Apply For Admission Online Now!
The Forest Research Institute (FRI) is an institute of the Indian Assembly of Forestry Investigation and Education and is the best institution in the field of forestry investigation in India. It is placed at Dehradun in Uttarakhand and is one of the oldest organizations of its kind. In 1991, it was declared a deemed university by the University Grants Commission.
The University is Best University in Uttrakhand Compare to All Uttarakhand University. The University is an offred Under Graduate And Post Graduate Level Courses. And given a good Facilities Like University Bus Transport Service, ATM, Library, Placement Cell, Conference Cell, ETC.
How to Apply
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- XIIth ClassMarksheet/Certificates
- Score Card
- Certificates of Transfer
- Passport size Photograph
- Address Proof
1. Last date for submission of form: 31.05.2021
2. Date of Exam of Entrance Test: 14.07.2021
Forest Research Institute Courses
||No. of seats Indian
|M.Sc. Wood Science & Technology
|M.Sc. Environment Management
|M.Sc. Cellulose and Paper Technology
- Dr. Savita(Director)
- Dr. Santan Barthwal(Coordinator)
- Dr. Sangeeta Gupta(Scientist And Head)
- Dr. P.k. Gupta(Scientist And Head)
- Dr. V.k. Varshney(Scientist And Head)
- Dr. S.p.s. Rawat(Scientist)
- Dr. H.b. Vasistha(Scientist And Head)
- Dr. Sudhir Singh(Scientist And Head)
Forest Research Institute Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
- Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding
- Visiting Hostel (Rooms): For Boys Ph.D. Scholars, Project Trainees.
- Visiting Hostel (Flats): For Girls Ph.D. Scholars, Project Trainees.
- New Rosewood Girls Hostel: For M.Sc. Girls.
- Shisham Hostel: For M.Sc. Boys.
- Sandal Wood Hostel: For Boys Ph.D. Scholars, Project Trainees.
Forest Research Institute Fee Structure
|Fee to be charged only at the time of admission
||Fees (in Rs.)
|Misc. Fee/Sports / Cultural Fee (at the time of admission)
|Library Fee/ Teaching aid (per sem.)
|Semester Exam Fee for M.Sc. courses
|Caution Money (Refundable)
|Fee to be charged at the beginning of each semester
|Hostel charges (optional) (per semester)
|Electricity, Water & Other General maintenance Fees (per month to be charged from the boarders only)
|Tuition Fee (per sem.)
- Computer lab/Internet
- Extracurricular activities
It is one of the oldest institutions. Forest Research Institute is a Deemed institute, situated in lush green estate spread over 450 hectares.
- Address: P.O. New Forest, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248006