- 18 August 2021:The university uploaded the admission form for the 2021-22 session. The students for regular and distance learning can apply for it link from here.
- 16 August 2021:The university organized an International Seminar on “Contemporary Writings in Eastern Himalayas. For more information click here.
- 14 August 2021:The university organized an event of Advisory from the education department. For more detail click here.
ADVISORY FROM EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
|Name||Sikkim Government College, Tadong|
|Coordinator||Mr. Karma Sonam Bhutia|
|Address||Tadong Gangtok, East Sikkim|
|Courses||BPP, BA, BCOM, BTS, B.SC,BCA, BSW, MAH,MPA, MPS, MARD,
MSW, MCA, MEC, MAEDU, MEG, MSO, MCOM, MP, MHD,
MAWGS, MTTM, PGDIBO, PGJMC, PGDRD, PGDUPDL, PGCGI,
PGDRD, DNHE, DECE,DCE,DAFE,DTS,CTS,CIT, CIG, CES, CFN,
CDM, CRD, CCP, CPLT,CHR,CTPM,CTE,CAFE, CNCC,CFE, CAHT
|Admission 2021-22||IGNOU University|
Sikkim Government College Tadong is also known as Sikkim Government College. It founded in September 1977 by an Act of State Legislature. The college offers 19 undergraduate and 5 Postgraduate.
Admission Process of University
University released the admission for various courses every year. The College prospectus is published in advance before the commencement of each academic session with details about the college, a course offered, eligibility criteria, fee structure, the extra-curricular activities, and co-curricular activities. The application form will available online and offline mode.
How to Apply of Sikkim Government College Tadong
- Visit the official website of college
- Click on “Admission Link”
- Fill up the Application form with the all necessary details.
- After completing the application form click on “Submit Button”.
- The application fee can pay online by Credit and Debit Card.
Required Documents for Admission
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificate
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Valid Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
Departments of the College
|Department of Bhutia||Department of Botany||Department of Chemistry|
|Department of Commerce||Department of Education||Department of English|
|Department of Environmental Studies||Department of Geography||Department of History|
|Department of Lepcha||Department of Limboo||Department of Mathematics|
|Department of Nepali||Department of Tourism||Department of Physical Education|
|Department of Physics||Department of Political Science||Department of Sociology|
|Department of Eastern Himalayan Studies||Department of Zoology|
Our College offer’s Four Under Graduate Courses
- Bachelor of Arts,
- Bachelor of Science,
- Bachelor of Commerce &
- Bachelor of Vocation for Software Development and Pharmaceutical Science.
Five Post Graduate Courses
- M.A English,
- M.Sc. Mathematics and
Under Graduate Level Courses
B.A, B.Sc. & B.Com