Apply For Admission Online Now!
- 19 August 2020: The University Offer Admission For The Students. Students Can Check The More info About Admission. Click Here.
- 17 August 2020: The University Announced The Extension Of The Last Dates For Payment Of Fee For Ph.D. Scholars. For More Info Click Here.
- 15 August 2020: The University Informed Regarding the postponement Of the Examination. For More Info Click Here.
Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya is a Private University that is Located Nagaon, Assam. this University Provide These Courses, Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA), Post Graduate Diploma in Yogic Science (PGDYSc.), M.A/M.Sc. IN YOGIC SCIENCE & NATUROPATHY Courses. it was Established in 2013 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below. University Library is augmented with books, periodicals, journals, magazines and other publications on a regular basis.
Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya Prospectus 2020-21: Download Now
Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva (1449-1568) was a multi-dimensional genius, who distorted and efficient Assamese society with his democratic ideology. He worked in varied fields like faith, works, music, dance, drama, architecture, social reconstruction, etc. He translated most part of the Bhagavata Mahapurana into Assamese language and was the first-ever dramatist in any Indian language other than Sanskrit. the University has been set up under the Private University Act, but it is designed as a people’s university, an institution for the entire people of Assam as well as India.
How to obtain admission form?
There are 3 ways to the obtain application form which is mentioned below.
1. Directly purchases at Nagaon or Guwahati(Rupnagar) on payment of INR Rs 2000 in Cash or make a Demand Draft(DD) in favor of the Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya, Payable at State Bank of India, Nagaon Main Branch(Code No-00146).
2. You will get admission form By Post and You have to make Bank Draft of INR Rs 2000 and sent it given the address of the University.
3. Candidate must visit the official website to download the admission form and fill it all required field and submitted along with a Bank Draft of INR Rs 2000 as described as per the instruction sheet.
Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya, Admission Procedure
Post Graduation Programmes:
The university offers MA Courses in various specialization such as Assamese, Economics, English, Education, Philosophy, and Sociology. All these courses are provided in the Choice Based Credit System(CBCS).
Eligibility for Admission:
The students must obtain a minimum 45% mark in Major in the subject concerned or at least 50% marks in the subject concerned having on an aggregate of at least 45% mark in BA.
Duration of the Program: 2 Year(4-Semesters)
Intake Capacity:60 Nos in each subject in the 1st Semester.
Method of Selection: Only Merit Basis.
Post Graduate Diploma and Certificate Courses
Eligibility For Admission
(i)PGDCA and (ii) PGDWT: Graduation Degree holder from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks in High Secondary 12th or equivalent
For CCA Courses: Higher Secondary(10+2) or equivalent examination pass.
Duration Of Courses: One Year(2 Semester) for PGDCA & PGDWT and CCA for 3 Month.
Intake Capacity: 20 Nos.In each course
Method of selection: Merit Basis
- Computer Laboratory
- Internet Facility
- Boys and Girls Common Room(Separately)
- Sports & Games
Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya Courses
|Master of Social Work (MSW)
|Master of Law (LL.M.)
|M.A/M.Sc. IN YOGIC SCIENCE & NATUROPATHY
|DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (Ph.D.)
|Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.)
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yogic Science (PGDYSc.)
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)
|PG DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RIGHTS (PGDHR)
|PG DIPLOMA IN CYBER CRIMES (PGDCC)
|M.A in Assamese
|M.A in Economics
|M.A in Philosophy
|M.A in Education
|M.A in Sociology
|M.A. in English
Department of University
- Department of Assamese
- Department of English
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Education
- Department of Economics
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Sankaradeva Studies
- Department of Computer Application
- Prof. Kandarpa Kumar Deka(Vice-Chancellor)
- Prof. Ratul Chandra Borah(Registrar)
- Dr. Dinamani Thakuriya (Assistant Registrar) (Academic)
- Mr. Shekharjyoti(Assistant Librarian)
- Mr. Himangshu Saikia(Accounts Officer)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Which Types of Courses University Provides?
University provides the Ph.D., M.Phil, Master Degree, Undergraduate Degree, and PG Diploma level Course.
Question: When was University Founded?
University was founded in 2013.
Question: Does the University approved by UGC?
Yes, the University approved by UGC.
The Campus has Hygienic classrooms, Computer Laboratory the medium size auditorium. Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya University provides various Diploma, Masters, and Doctorate courses.
- Address: Haladhar Bhuyan Path, Kalongpar, Nagaon, PIN-782 001, Assam, India
- Phone: 03672-231146
- Email: email@example.com