|University Name||OP Jindal Global University Chhattisgarh|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||1800 123 4343|
|UG Courses||BBA,B.Com, BA|
|PG Courses||BBA (HONS) + MBA,MBA ,MA|
|Address||Punjipathra, Raigarh, Chhattisgarh 496109|
|Location||Punjipathra, Raigarh, Chhattisgarh 496109|
|Admission 2021-22||O.P. Jindal Global University Admission|
||O.P. Jindal Global University Fee Structure|
OP Jindal Global University Online Admission 2021 Application Form
OP Jindal Global University Chhattisgarh is a Private University that is Located Raigarh, Chhattisgarh. this University Provide These Courses, M.Tech. Power Plant Engineering and Energy Management, Ph.D. Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Masters of Science in MathematicsCourses. it was Established in 2014 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Students Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below. University Library is augmented with books, periodicals, journals, magazines and other publications on a regular basis. JGU students at Oxford University, as a part of the Jindal Oxford Summer School Programme.
O.P. Jindal Global University Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
JGU is a non-profit global university recognized by the Haryana Private Universities (Second Amendment) Act, 2009. JGU is recognized in memory of Mr. O.P. Jindal as a charitable initiative of Mr. Naveen Jindal, the Establishment Chancellor. The University Grants Commission has rendered its recognition to O.P. Jindal Global University. JGU was established as a philanthropic initiative of its Founding Chancellor, Mr. Naveen Jindal in memory of his father, Mr. O.P. Jindal. JGU has been awarded the highest grade ‘A’ by the National Accreditation & Assessment Council (NAAC).
OP Jindal Global University Chhattisgarh, Admission Procedure
Academic Class is starting on 01/08/2021 and complete the BA.LLB(Hons) on 31 July 2024.
Last Date to Apply: 30 Jun 2021
Program Fee INR Rs 656 Lac
12th examination or equivalent with not less than 45% aggregate marks.
Necessary Documents for Admission
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Certificates of Transfer
- Address Proof
- Passport size Photograph
- Score Card
OP Jindal Global University, Scholarship
Rules and regulation
1. Students must be Indian.
2.Applicable for SAARC Candidates.
3.Applicable for Non-SAARC Candidates.
There are two types of scheme to provides the scholarship to the student which is mention below.
- Merit Cum Means(Only for Indian applicants)
- OP Jindal Engineering & Management Scholarship(OPJEMS)
Note: For more information please visit www.opjems.com
OP Jindal Global University Courses List 2021
|B.Tech Computer Science Engineering|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering|
|B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering|
|B.Tech Metallurgical and Materials Engineering|
|PH.D. Computer Science Engineering|
|PH.D. Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|PH.D. Mechanical Engineering|
|PH.D. Metallurgical and Materials Engineering|
|PH.D. Applied Science & Humanities|
|M.Tech. Material Science & Technology|
|M.Tech. Power Plant Engineering and Energy Management|
|M.Tech. Power Electronics and Power System|
|M.Tech. Applied Mathematics and Computing|
|M.Tech. Metallurgical Engineering|
|M.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|M.Tech. Mechanical Engineering|
|M.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc)|
|Master of Science in Physics|
|Master of Science in Chemistry|
|Masters of Science in Mathematics|
OP Jindal Global University Chhattisgarh Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
- Jindal Global Law School – JGLS
- Jindal School of Government and Public Policy – JSGP
- Jindal Global Business School – JGBS
- Jindal School of International Affairs
OP Jindal Global University Faculty
- Professor (Dr.) C.Raj Kumar (Professor and Vice-Chancellor)
Dr. Vesselin Popovski (Professor and Vice Dean and Executive Director)
- Ms.Dipika Jain(Associate Professor and Associate Dean,(Academic Affairs), Executive Director, Centre for Health Law, Ethics, and Technology, Jindal Global Law School)
- Mr. Pritam Baruah(Associate Professor and Associate Dean,(Institution Building) and Executive Director- Centre on Public Law and Jurisprudence, Jindal Global Law School)
- Dr. Anand Mishra Associate Professor & Assistant Dean (Academic Affairs)
- Dr. Charu Sharma(Associate Professor and Associate Dean, Student Initiatives) and Executive Director, Centre for Environment and Climate Change, Jindal Global Law School)
- Dr. Shankar Ramaswami(Associate Professor & Associate Dean, Research and Executive Director-Centre for Justice Studies, JGLS, and Director, Office of Undergraduate Studies)
Scholarship of University
University provides the various types of scholarship to the students. these are the following:
- Entry Level
For Indian Students
For SAARC Students
For Non-SAARC Students
- Merit Cum Means(Applicable for Indian Students)
- OP Jindal Engineering & Management Scholarship(OPJEMS)
- Support for Higher Education – CAT/GATE/GRE/GMAT etc.
- Live sessions to Connect and interact with Industry practitioners.
- Personal Profile maintenance and analysis.
- Conducting Campus Recruitment Drives.
- Summer Internships and Training.
- Short Term Live Projects offering hands-on learning.
- Industrial Visits and Case Studies.
- Career Counseling and Mentoring.
- Resume Preparation guidance and verification.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: When was university established?
Answer: University was established in January 2021.
Question: Is the University approved by UGC?
Answer: Yes, the University approved by UGC.
Question: Does the University provides the Scholarship?
Answer: Yes, University provides the Scholarship.
The University offers high-quality education to its students based on a world-class curriculum, the latest teaching methodology and committed faculty members.
- Address: Punjipathra, Raigarh, Chhattisgarh 496109
- Phone: 077623 04000