|University Name||Manav Bharti University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||01792 268 279|
|UG Courses||BCA, BBA, B.Pharm.,LLB,BA-LLB,BA,B.Com.|
|PG Courses||MCA, MBA,MA,M.Com.|
|Address||Village Laddo, P.O.- (Kumhar Hatti), Tehsil & Distt.: Sultanpur, Solan, Himachal Pradesh 173229|
|Location||Village Laddo, P.O.- (Kumhar Hatti), Tehsil & Distt., Sultanpur, Solan, Himachal Pradesh 173229|
|Affiliated With||UGC, AICTE, BCI, PCI|
|Admission 2021-22||Manav Bharti University Admission|
||Manav Bharti University Fee Structure|
Manav Bharti University is accredited by NAAC with ‘B’ Grade. Manav Bharti University is a Private University that is Located in Sultanpur, Solan, Himachal Pradesh. this University Provide These Courses, B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering), Diploma in Fire and Safety Management, Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) Courses. it was Established in 2009 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Students Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below.
Manav Bharti University Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
The Manav Bharti Charitable Trust (MBCT) is a not for profit-making Trust. The substances of the Trust are poverty, education, medical liberation and any other object of general public usefulness not connecting the carrying on of any movement for profit. MBCT delivers scholarships, communions, stipends or other occasionally monetary help to commendable students. It is also helping and secondary the poor, destitute, widows and orphans.
How to Apply
- Visit of Website to the official website of University.
- Click on ” Admission Link”.
- Fill Up the Application form completely and Properly.
- Upload all required documents, photographs and Signature.
- After filling the application fees click on ” Submit Button”.
- Application fees have to pay online by Credit and Debit Card.
The university has been published Revises Date sheets on the university website or click here to check your exam date and time.
Manav Bharti University Training and Placement Cell
The University has established a placement cell which can make a close relationship with the company and invites senior R & D faculties from several industries for strong interface and campus recruitment.
The main objective of the placement cell is to offer employment opportunities and world-class training to students in leading organizations.The Placement Cell is well equipped with ample infrastructure in terms of Testing & Consultancy Hall for Pre Placement Talk etc
Manav Bharti University Courses
|B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.A. + L.L.B.||5 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.A. + L.L.B.||5 Years|
|B.Pharm. (Ayurveda)||3 Years|
|D.Pharm. (Ayurveda)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|Diploma in Fire and Safety Management||1 Years|
- Prof. SudarshanGoswani (Professor)
- Dr. Sachin Yadav (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Ajay Aggarwal (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Divakar Yadav (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Sompal (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Sanjay Gaur (Assistant Professor)
- Mr. Ravinder Singh (Assistant Professor)
- Mr. Vikas Yadav (Assistant Professor)
Manav Bharti University Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
- Haryana Medical Institute
- Nimbus School Of Technology Management
- Career Point University
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- Bahra University
- Maharaja Agrasen University
- Sri Sai University
- Shoolini University
- Chitkara University
The Campus Provide well Teaching, good facilities, Training Programmes. Manav Bharti University offers state of arts, advanced types of equipment, labs, library.The University has more than 900 Medicinal Plants.
- Address: Village Laddo, P.O.- (Kumhar Hatti), Tehsil & Distt.:, Sultanpur, Solan, Himachal Pradesh 173229
Phone: 01792 268 279