|University Name||Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||087188 03404|
|UG Courses||Bachelor of Education, Bachelor of Engineering|
|PG Courses||Master of Pharmacy, Master of Computer Applications|
|Address||# 35 Bramha bag colony near mariamata square, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452006|
|Admission 2021-22||Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam University Admission|
|Fee Structure||Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam University Fee Structure|
Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam University
Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam University is placed at the lush green area on the new Indore – Dewas bypass road. It is about 10 km away from the Indore railway station. It has a large campus and one of the best substructures in the state. All the department heads and faculty members are highly experienced & work with zeal to impart education and achieve the goal of providing excellent career and values to the student so as to become a responsible citizen.
- 14 August 2021: Admissions Are Open. The University Offer Admission For The Students. Who Students Want Admission In Any Course Check The Website. For More Info Click Here.
- 13 August 2021: The University Announced The Time Table Of BSC Agriculture 8 Sem Practical. For More Info Click Here.
- 11 August 2021: The University Informed About M. Tech & M. Pharma IV sem All Branch Exam Form. For More Info Click Here.
You can apply the admission form from the official website through online method and make a payment through online mode.
For BE Course: The duration of this course is 4 years. Candidate must be passed 12th class with science subject and obtain at least 45%(40% marks for reserved category), students.
For B.Pharm Courses: The students must pass 12th class with the relevant subject and obtain at least 45%(40% in case of the reserved students)marks from any reputed institute.
ME/M.Tech Courses: Admission looking in ME/M. Tech program must be graduate in related engineering subject with minimum 55%(50% in case of reserved category students) marks from the university.
For MBA Courses: The students looking admission to MBA Courses based on the 50% mark and 45% marks in case of reserved students from any of the reputed institute or university.
Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam University Courses
|Bachelor of Education|
|Master of Technology|
|Master of Science|
|Master of Pharmacy|
|Master of Arts|
|Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)|
|Master of Business Administration|
|Bachelor of Arts|
|Bachelor of Engineering|
|Bachelor of Commerce|
|Bachelor of Science|
|Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy|
|Bachelor of Computer Application|
|Master of Commerce|
|Master of Computer Applications|
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Electronics and Communication
- Department of Electrical and Electronics
- Department of Pharmacy
- Department of Management
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Physics
- Department of Botany
- Department of Zology
- Department of Communication Skills
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Arts
- Department of Education
University Admission Documents Required
- High School Mark-sheets and Passing certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Passing certificate
- Income Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admission Test Admit card
- Malwanchal University
- Swami Vivekanand University
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya
- Sri Satya Sai University of Technology & Medical Sciences
- LNCT University
- Address: # 35 Bramha bag colony near mariamata square, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452006
- Phone: 087188 03404