Apply For Admission Online Now!
- 19 August 2020: Admissions Are Open. The University Provided Admission In Different Program. Who students want Admission In Any Program. Click Here.
- 17 August 2020: The University Announced The Applications are invited to the Statutory Officer’s positions. For More Info Click Here.
- 15 August 2020: The University Informed Regarding Result of MCA Second Year Direct S4(RS)Exam May 2020 is published. For More Info Click Here.
A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technological University
A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technological University is a State University that is Located Thiruvananthapuram Kerala this University Provide These Courses Like Master of Business Administration, Master of Computer Applications, Bachelor of Architecture. it was Established in 2014 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below.
A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technological University Prospectus 2020-21: Download Now
APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (initially Kerala Technological University), a State Government University has come into being on May 21, 2014, with an aim to give management to the technology connected policy preparation and Engineering Preparation for the State. the University Act, ‘Technical Education’ includes programmes of education, research and training in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Town Planning, Pharmacy, Applied Arts & Crafts and such other programmes and areas that the Central Government may in consultation with All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) by notification in Gazette declare.
LATEST UPDATE: B.Tech 8th Semester Exam May 2020 – Result Announcements
It is hereby notified that the B.Tech 8th Semester result Exam May 2020 is published. The results detailed are available on the KTU official website.
The B.Tech and B.Tech Hons results will be published soon.
Provisional Degree Certificate:
Provisional degree certificates for B.Tech and B.Tech Honours will be made available immediately after the declaration of B.Tech results.
APJ Abdul Kalam Technology University, Admission Procedure
APJ Abdul Kalam Technology University provides B.Arch and B.Tech program at UG level and provides M.Tech, MBA, MCA and M.Arch courses at the course at the PG level. It also provides a Ph.D. course at the research level.
For B.Tech Course: Students should have passed 12th or equivalent from a reputed Board and obtain 50% marks in PCM collectively.
Admission to B.Tech course will be offered based on the score obtained in KEAM 2020.
B. Arch Course: Admission to B.Arch will be done on the basis of NATA 2020 Score and as well as must clear 12th class with 50% marks from any reputed institutes or Board.
The minimum eligibility to pursue an MBA is a Graduation degree in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognized board.
A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technological University Courses
|Bachelor of Technology
|| 4 Year
|Master of Business Administration
|Bachelor of Architecture
|Master of Technology
|Master of Architecture
|Master of Computer Applications
|| 3 to 5 year
Ph.d Course Fee
- APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University – Ph.D. Research – Fee structure – Sanctioned – Orders Issued. RESEARCH SECTION
- Read:- 1) Minutes of 7th Executive Committee meeting Dated May 13, 2016 ORDER Vide ref (1), the executive committee meeting of APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University held on 13-5-2016 discussed and approved the fee structure of Ph.D. research in affiliated colleges under KTU. The approved course fee payable to the University is 4000/- and to the College is 3000/- per semester. One time fee payable to the University at the time of thesis submission is 15,000/-. Therefore, a sanction is accorded for the following fee structure applicable to Ph.D. research. 1. Course Fee: 4000/- per semester to the University and 3000/- per semester to the College. 2. Fee while submitting the thesis: 15,000/- The course fee shall be payable in every semester and it is due on every 1 st January and 1 st July, immediately falling after the date of registration. The fee should be paid up to and including the semester in which he/she submits the thesis. All fees to the University are to be remitted online through KTU web portal. Fees payable to the College may be remitted as directed by the Principal of place of research
- Prof. Vinay Kumar Pathak (Vice-Chancellor)
- Prof. (Dr.) Vandana Sehgal (Professor)
- Shri Rajiv Kacker (Associate Professor)
- Sri. Girish Pandey (Assistant Professor)
- Shri Mohd Sabahar (Associate Professor)
- Smt. Farheen Bano (Assistant Professor)
- Smt. Ritu Gulati (Assistant Professor)
- Sri. I. C. Vidyasagar (Assistant Professor)
- Sri. Rakesh Paijwar (Assistant Professor)
A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technological University Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
|Al Azhar College Of Engineering and Technology
|Saintgits College of Engineering
|College of Engineering Mannur
|Saintgits Institute of Management
More University Kerala
- Best Libraries
- Inspiring Environment
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
- Good Results
- Wonderful Facilities
- Good Education
- Placements Record
- Good Faculties
- Best Performance
- Good Practical Labs
- Wide Area Campus
University Admission Process:
The university provides lots of program such as Ph.D., UG, PG in the different stream. You can apply the admission form to visit the university website. To click here to move the official website to fill or download the admission form.
||Application Start Date (2020)
||Application End Date (2020)
||Exam Date (2020)
A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technological University is focused on to improve the learning skills and academic quality.
- Address: CET Campus, Ambady Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0471-6540401, 6540406, 6540407