|University Name||Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||00 786 2004 786|
|PG Courses||M.A., LL.B., M.L., M.Phil., Ph.D|
89, Royal House, Khawasji Ka Bagh, Durgapura, Tonk Road, Jaipur – 302018 Rajasthan, India
|Admission 2019-20||Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University Admission|
|Fee Structure||Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University Fee Structure|
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University is a State University that is Located Jaipur, Rajasthan. This University Provide These Course Like Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA), B.Ed, M.Phil. Course. it was Established 2013 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Etc. Student Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below.
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University Prospectus 2019-2020: Download Now
World Charitable Charitable Trust(R), a non-profitable organization, originated by Prof. C. Ramamurthy, an educator and philanthropist, aiming prominently to help the poor and the down- trodden people through education without discrimination of caste, creed color etc. College is having a Internet connection, locally networked and connected through Wi-Fi also to the central server are available for students for their project work and preparing seminar presentations. It also access to e-books, study materials, previous question papers daily circulars, etc.
- Providing all help during natural calamities major relief works including animal care.
- Establishing water sources, roads and bridges.
- Maintaining and running all of medical care outlets.
- Promoting art and culture through kala kendras.
- Protecting women and children through welfare centers.
- Aiding and running all organizations related to welfare measures that promote public good. Including trans-national, cultural, historical, remains.
- Assisting the publication (publishing) field and other media promote education and culture.
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University Courses
Best Quality of University
- Placements Record
- Good Practical Labs
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
- Wide Area Campus
- Best Libraries Good Education
- Good Results
- Wonderful Facilities
Document Submission in Admission Time
- 5 passport size photographs
- Provisional degree Certificate or Convocation
- P.U.C./H.S.C./ P.D.C./intermediate marks card
- S.S.L.C. or equivalent marks card
- Original certificates
- Transfer Certificates from the college last attended
- Migration certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Degree Marks card
Syllabus of L.L.B. Courses
Year I of LL.B.
|Labor Law||Family Laws II|
|Optional Papers (Any One)||Professional Ethics|
|Family Law I||Law of Tort & Consumer Protection Act|
|Women & Law|
|International Economics Law|
Year II of LL.B.
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|Environmental Law||Optional Papers (Any one)|
|Law of Evidence||Property Law including transfer of Property Act|
|Arbitration, Conciliation & Alternative||Jurisprudence|
|Human Rights & International Law||Practical Training – Legal Aid|
|Law of Insurance|
|Conflict of Laws|
|Intellectual Property Law|
|Law of Contract II|
Year III of LL.B.
|Sem. V||Sem. VI|
|Legal Writing||Practical Training – Moot Court|
|Land Laws including ceiling and other local laws||Practical Training II – Drafting|
|Administrative Law||Optional Papers (Any one)|
|Civil Procedure Code (CPC)||Code of Criminal Procedure|
|Interpretation of Statutes||Company Law|
|Investment & Securities Law|
|Law of Taxation|
|Banking Law including Negotiable Instruments Act|
Faculty In Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University
- Professor U C Sankhla (Vice Chancellor)
The university offers PG and UG courses, as well as higher education courses such as research, Mphil.
- Address: 89, Royal House, Khawasji Ka Bagh, Durgapura, Tonk Road, Jaipur – 302018 Rajasthan, India
- Phone: 00 786 2004 786