- 20 August 2021:Welcome to the Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Admission latest Information. Extension of the last date of online application for admission check here.
- 18 August 2021:The university releases the notification of 18th Convocation Notification & Application forms. For more information click here.
- 16 August 2021: The University releases the notification Science and Engineering Research board Schedule of call for proposals. For more detail visit the website.
|University Name||Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0877 228 4588|
|UG Courses||B.P.Ed, LL.B|
|PG Courses||M.Phil. M.Sc, MBA, MSW|
|Address||Padmavathi Nagar, Near West Railway Station, Chittoor, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh 517502|
|Location||Chittoor, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh|
|Founded||14 April 1983|
|Admission 2021-22||Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Admission|
|Fee Structure||Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Fee Structure|
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, that is Located Chittoor, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, this University Provide These Courses like M.Phil. (Applied Mathematics) , B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering), B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) Course. it was Established on 14 April 1983 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses.
The Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam is accredited by NAAC with A Grade and as well as University Grants Commission(UGC) Under the act of 1956.
It has 59 programs at the level of Post-graduation and under graduation and a good component of research. It is spread over more than 138.43 green area of acres.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
The University is situated at a coldness of 3 km from the railway and bus stations of Tirupati. The campus has the needed buildings to run its academic programs and managerial machinery. There are distinct buildings forHumankinds and Sciences, University Management, Central Library, University Auditorium, Sericulture Complex, and School of Medicinal Sciences and also a sovereign structure for Computer Science, Business Management, and Engineering College. Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam is led by seasoned academicians, committed educationalists and value-conscious. The complete layout of the campus, the academic ethos and the mindscape of life in the campus are well-conceived, articulated and designed by faculty, administration. the University has a student population nearly 4000 and an academic staff of 105 and 131 academic consultants.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Selection Process:
Admission to MBA & MCA course done on the basis of the score on ICET(Integrated Common Entrance Test) Which is held by Andhra Pradesh. Must secure a high score in GPAT or PGCET to take admission in M.Pharm course. You will get admission in M.Sc course based on Merit.
For the online application students required to move on the university website link at (http://www.spmvvdoa.in). When students will fill online application, they should have the required something such as- Mobile number, University information Boucher 2021, scan copy of photograph and signature, and required documents for the academic record and personal details.
Online application form process
- Move on the university website link.
- Click on the “Register for SPMVVDOA-2021” link.
- After clicking the required link, a page will appear on the screen.
- before the application fill, please download and read it is careful.
- On the top menu click on the registration button.
- Choose the name of the test, degree passed and enter the required details, then students will find the eligible and non-eligible course list.
- The fill the name and other personal details (When students will fill personal details they give their correct mobile number and E-mail address).
After registration entry details completion, on your mobile number a security code will come, in the provided box enter the security code, after that on the green on green color “varified” message will be displayed.
- Then click on the “proceed and register” button.
- Pay the fee through online using SBI collection.
- After the bank payment fee students will get a mail with all details, which submitted by online as a PDF file.
- Students have to take printouts and retain admission completion.
Academic Schedule of P.G./P.G. Diploma/Diploma Programmes
- Admission 1st May 2021 to 16th August 2021
- Supply of Study Material August 2021
- Contact Programme Classes September-November, 2021
- Submission of Assignments December 2021
- Feed Back on Assignments January 2021
- Conduct of Examinations May 2021
- Declaration of Results July 2021
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Courses
|M.A. (General)||2 Years|
|M.A. (hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Women’s Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Ed. (Hearing Impaired)||1 Years|
|M.Phil. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Years|
|M.Phil. (English Literature)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Telugu)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Women’s Studies)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Education)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English Literature)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Telugu)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Women’s Studies)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Industrial Biotechnology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|M.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical Sciences)||3 Years|
|M.Phil. (Biotechnology)||1 Years|
|M.Phil. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Food Science and Nutrition)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Food Science and Nutrition)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Human Development & Family Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Inorganic Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Applied Mathematics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Food Science and Nutrition)||3 Years|
|M.Phil (Business Management)||1 Years|
|Ph.D. (Business Management)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Visual Communication)||2 Years|
|Certi×cate Course in Micro Finance||1 Years|
|B.Tech. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Law)||2 Years|
Faculty In The Department
|P.Sri Vyshnavi||Assistant Professor|
|K. Tulasi||Assistant Professor|
|P. Neelima||Assistant Professor|
|K. Venkta Gurunatha Naidu||Assistant Professor|
|T. Sirisha Madhuri||Assistant Professor|
|N.Sai Lohitha||Assistant Professor|
|T. Subramanyam||Assistant Professor|
|K. Lavanya||Assistant Professor|
|E.Ramesh Babu||Assistant Professor|
|M. Sethuram||Assistant Professor|
|B. Sony||Assistant Professor|
|G. Rekha||Assistant Professor|
|B.Muni Lakshmi||Assistant Professor|
|V.J.Vijaya Geetha||Assistant Professor|
|B.Lakshmi Devi||Assistant Professor|
- Sri Venkateswara Vedic University
- Yogi Vemana University
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences
- Department of Applied Mathematics.
- Department of Sericulture.
- Department of Zoology.
- Department of Botany.
- Department of Computer Science.
- Department of Electronics.
- Department of Home-science.
- Pharmaceutical Technology.
- Department of Physics.
- Department of Applied Microbiology.
- Department of Biochemistry.
- Department of Bioinformatics.
- Department of Biosciences.
- Department of Biotechnology.
- Department of Organic Chemistry.
Question: Is University approved by UGC?
Answer: Yes, University approved by UGC.
Question: How to get the Application form?
Answer: Application form get online and offline.
Question: What about the placement of the University?
Answer: Yes, University provides the placement.
The campus has 16 departments having 52 programs. The university has about 3,000 students. Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam is a state university.
- Address: Tirupati, Chittoor (D.t), Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Phone:+91-877-2284588 (Registrar Peshi)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org