||Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management
|Type of University
|University Contact Number
||03772 222 144
||MBA, MCA, M.Com, LLM
||AT Rd, Jengonikatia, Sivasagar, Assam 785640
||ARGUCOM Fee Structure
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management, that is Located Sivasagar, Assam, this University Provide These Courses like Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration, Master of Computer Applications Course. it was Established in 2010 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses These Are This Article Relate to Bangalore University, Students can Check all Details Like Courses, Fees, Faculty Details, Contact Details and Many More, Given Below.
Apply For Admission Online Now!
Last date of form submission: 29th June 2020(Tentative)
Mode of Application
The admission form is available on the university website address. You can be download and filled up. Filled the downloaded form and send to the university along with a DD(Demand Draft) or Challan of INR Rs 700 for General Category and INR Rs 350 for reserved students and made DD in favor of ‘Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management’Payable at Sibsagar.
For M.Com Course
Minimum marks in B.Com with 50% mark
Relaxation of 5% for SC/ST/PWD students
For LL.M Course
Minimum marks in LLB with 50 50% mark
Relaxation of 5% for SC/ST/PWD students.
Basic Admission Criteria: Entrance test/ Personal Interview and Merit Based
Application Mode: Offline
Name of the Entrance Test: MBA-MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/AET
Counseling: University Level
- 2 Year MBA Course: 30
- 2 Year MCA Program 30
- 3 Year MCA Course 30
- 2 Year M.Com Course 30
- 2 Year LL.M Course-30
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management Prospectus 2020-21: Download Now
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Obliging Management is the first cooperative management university in the country recognized under the Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Helpful Management Act, 2010. is under the recognition of UGC vide No. F.9-21/2011 (CPP-1/PU) dated Feb 27, 2012. The University will fulfill the needs of our youths, farmers, co-operators, officials i.e. regulators, etc. in the cooperative sector. Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management” at Sivasagar. The University, set up at Sivasagar in Upper Assam, is a teaching, residential university with the mission of education for widening knowledge and learning, training for enhancing skill and managerial capacity, research for searching innovative spheres and to make efforts for all-round development of cooperative movement and rural economy.
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management Courses
|Bachelor of Business Administration
|Master of Business Administration
|Master of Computer Applications
|Master of Commerce
|Master of Laws
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management Faculty
- Prof. Munindra Kakati (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Rashida T. Noorain (Assistant Professor)
- Ms. Mridusmita Das (Assistant Professor)
- Shri Ranjan Sarmah (Assistant Professor)
- Ms. Manashi Neog (Assistant Professor)
- Ms. Pallavi Devi (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Jewel Mayur Phukon (Faculty Associate)
- Amrita Devi (Faculty Associate)
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management Fees Information
- Hostel fee amounts to Rs. 5000 per month (subject to change).
- Delay in payment of Course Fee and Hostel Fee after the scheduled dates may incur the penalty as may be decided by Academic Council.
- All payments will be by DD in Favour of the Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management, Sivasagar payable at State Bank of India, Sivasagar, Assam.
- Installment payment is permissible only with permission from University.
- For any conveyance arranged for the students, charges on a pro-rata basis will have to be paid by the students.
University Hostel Rule
- The wardens and superintending staff of the Hostel shall be appointed in the manner prescribed by the Statutes.
- The Executive Council shall have the power to suspend or withdraw the recognition of any Hostel which is not conducted in accordance with the conditions prescribed by the Ordinances.
Frequently Question Answer: FAQ
Question: Is University approved by UGC?
Answer: Yes, the University approved by UGC.
Question: Which Types of Courses provides the University?
Answer: University provides the MBA, MCA, M.Com and LLM Course.
Question: Can I apply for hostel online?
Answer: Yes, You Can apply for online for a hostel.
The university conduct research, education training, and promotion. Assam Rajiv Gandhi University promotes training for enhancing skill and knowledge.
- Address: Sivasagar, Assam
- Phone: 03772 222 144