||[B. Ed] Bachelor of Education
||UGC, NAAC-B, AIU
||Thavakkara Civil Station P.O., Kannur, Kerala 670002
|Application Form Online Date
|University official Website
B.Ed Admission in Kannur University provide program prepares a teacher for the higher primary or middle level, secondary level and also for the senior secondary level. The full name of B.Ed is Bachelor of education. Many teacher education institutes shall make arrangement for the emphatic transaction by many teaching-learning strategies such as- group discussion, panel discussion, seminar reading, brainstorming, practical and project work, discovery method, competency-based teaching, the contextual transaction of the content demonstration-cum-discussion, participatory/activity based group work, case studies, practical exercises, innovations, individual/ group assignment, face to face contact, tutorial /library work, research approach etc. After completion of the course, students can also pursue the M.Ed program.
Apply For Admission Online Now!
B.Ed Admission at Kannur University
- B. Ed (Bachelor of education) program admission is based on the entrance test, For the admission in the program, candidates need to qualify some entrance.
- The entrance test will be conducted through many Private & State universities.
- On the basis of the entrance exam, candidates are selected for the admission process.
- Students who qualify the entrance exam, the institute will call him for the counseling process.
Eligibility for the admission
- Eligibility for the admission in the B.Ed program students must have clear B.Sc/B.A./M.Com degree exam (Under the 10+2+3 pattern) with the core subjects. the minimum required marks are 50% or equivalent for the admission to B.ed program.
- Students who belong to the ST/SC category and Lakshadweep natives, Aided or Government Teachers with 3 years regular service require to secure a pass in the Degree Examination.
Duration of the program:
The duration of the program is 2-Year comprising 4 semesters. The duration of the semester is 100 days.
- I Semester: June to October
- II Semester: November to March
- III Semester: June to October
- IV Semester: November to March
Required Documents for Admission
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificate
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
B.Ed Syllabus in Kannur University
- Psychology of Childhood and Growing Up
- Contemporary India and Education
- Language Across the Curriculum
- Understanding Discipline and Subject-Arabic.
- Understanding Discipline and Subject-Commerce.
- Understanding the Discipline and Subject- English
- Understanding the Discipline and Subject –Hindi
- Understanding the Discipline and Subject-Kannada
- Understanding the Discipline and Subject-Malayalam
- Understanding the Discipline and Subject of Mathematics
- Understanding the Discipline and Subject-Natural Science
- Understanding the Discipline and Subject-Physical Science
- Understanding the Discipline and Subject-Sanskrit
- Understanding the Discipline and Subject-Social Science
- Reading and Reflecting on Text
- Psychology of Learning and Teaching
- Knowledge and Curriculum – Part I
- Pedagogy of School subject – Part I:
- Pedagogy of School subject –Part I: Commerce.
- Pedagogy of School subject–Part I: English
- Pedagogy of School subject – Part I: Hindi
- Pedagogy of School subject–Part I: Kannada
- Pedagogy of School subject –Part I: Malayalam
- Pedagogy of School subject –Part I: Mathematics.
- Pedagogy of School subject –Part I: Natural Science.
- Pedagogy of School subject –Part I: Physical Science
- Pedagogy of School subject –Part I: Sanskrit
- Pedagogy of School subject –Part I: Social Science
- Assessment for Learning-Arabic
- Assessment for Learning-Commerce
- Assessment for Learning-English
- Assessment for Learning-Hindi
- Assessment for Learning-Kannada
- Assessment for Learning-Malayalam
- Assessment for Learning-Mathematics
- Assessment for Learning-Natural Science
- Assessment for Learning-Physical Science
- Assessment for Learning-Sanskrit
- Assessment for Learning-Social Science
- Pedagogy of School Subject – Part II: Arabic
- Pedagogy of School Subject – Part II: Commerce
- Pedagogy of School Subject – Part II: English
- Pedagogy of School Subject – Part II: Hindi
- Pedagogy of School Subject – Part II: Kannada
- Pedagogy of School Subject–Part II: Malayalam
- Pedagogy of School Subject – Part II: Mathematics
- Pedagogy of School Subject – Part II: Natural Science
- Pedagogy of School Subject – Part II: Physical Science
- Pedagogy of School Subject – Part II: Sanskrit
- Pedagogy of School Subject – Part II: Social Science
- Gender, School and Society
- Knowledge and Curriculum – Part II
- Creating an Inclusive School
- Guidance and Counseling
- Health and Physical Education
- Peace Education
- Environmental Education
- Additional Pedagogy-Arabic
- Additional Pedagogy-Commerce
- Additional Pedagogy-English
- Additional Pedagogy-Hindi
- Additional Pedagogy-Kannada
- Additional Pedagogy-Malayalam
- Additional Pedagogy-Mathematics
- Additional Pedagogy-Natural Science
- Additional Pedagogy-Physical Science
- Additional Pedagogy-Sanskrit
- Additional Pedagogy-Social Science
Job Types for B.Ed. Course
- Education Researcher
- Assistant Dean
- Content Writer
- Syllabus Designer
- Military Trainer
B.Ed. Employment Areas
|Research and Development Agencies