It admits students to UG, PG, Ph.D., and integrated courses in a variety of specializations. Bangalore University offers a wide range of undergraduate, integrated, graduate, postgraduate, diploma, postgraduate diploma, certificate, and doctoral programs. B.Ed, M.Sc, Ph.D., MA, B.E, M.Arch, and LLM are some of the university’s most popular courses. Candidates seeking admission to one of the most prestigious universities in the country can apply online and fill out the Bangalore University Admission 2021 application form.
Important dates 2021-22 Session:
- The last date in Bangalore University for online Admission is Month of May 2021.
- Classes will be start in Bangalore university from Month of June 2021.
- In Bangalore university admission test for nursing is conducted on month of July 2021.
- In Bangalore University the last date to fill the application form for nursing test is Month of July 2021 and result date in Month of August 2021.
- The counseling in Bangalore University is starts from Month of August 2021.
Bangalore University Admission highlights:
|University Name||Bangalore University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||080-22961000|
|Address||Raj Bhavan, Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Location||Raj Bhavan, Bangalore, Karnataka|
ABOUT UNIVERSITY :
Bangalore University is a Recognized by State Government in Karnataka. The University is offered All UG And PG Courses. The University has also established Gandhi Bhavan, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Study, and Research Centre, and Centre for Study on Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy. the University introduced the honors courses in 1965-66 as the first step of re-organization of courses. Three-year honorary graduate education has attracted many wonderful students in Botany, Chemistry, Economics, English, Geology, Kannada, Mathematics and Zoology provided only at University Post Graduate Departments. The University has completed the fruiting existence of fifty-two years and is one of Asia’s largest universities.
Bangalore University, Admission Process:
The Univesity provides the UG, PG, Diploma/Certificate and Ph.D. Courses for academic students. Students can fill the admission form using online mode by visiting the university official website. The online filled application must be downloaded and submitted/sent through post so as to reach on the before the last date to the office of the Chairman, Department of Life Science, Bangalore University. You can attest scanned required document and upload it.
- To apply for UG Program: Students must be passed 12th class with 50% marks from any reputed Institution/Board.
- To apply for the PG Program: Candidates should have passed Graduation degree from any recognized University/Board.
- For Ph.D. Courses: Applicants must hold any Master Degree from any reputed Board.
Online application process for PG Admission in Bangalore University.
Application process online:
- Open the Bangalore University’s official website.
- Search for online admission tab open the admission tab fill out your all admission form choose your desire program and then generate challan form for admission confirmation its about 245 INR overall 200 for admission fee + 45 INR GST Charges.
- Send the completed application form to the university, along with self-attested copies of all required documents, in person or by registered mail.
Bangalore university hall ticket 2021
The hall ticket will be issued by the concerned department of the university. Students who want to appear the upcoming examination they can achieve admit card from the university campus/university official website portal. Candidates are suggested that they will carry their valid admit card to the examination hall, Hall ticket is very mandatory to attend the examination.
How to download the hall ticket?
- Visit the university official website.
- Click on the download admit card tab.
- Select the option, “By registration ID” & “By roll number”.
- Enter the registration number/roll number.
- Select the DOB(Date of birth).
- Click on the submit button.
- Your admit card page will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Save and Download it for further use.
Latest Important Date
- Last date for filling online application form 26/06/2021
- Last date for filling online application form with penal fee of INR Rs 100 on 30/06/2021
- Publish of Omnibus Merit List 06/07/2021
- Admission and Counseling for regular and supernumerary seats 15/07/19.
- BA.LLB 1st semester classes announcement: 25/07/2021
Bangalore University Result 2021
The semester examination of the university will be conducted in the month of May/June % Nov/Dec. After the examination university will be uploaded the result of the examination. Students can check the result for all programs offered by the university.
How to check Bangalore University result 2021?
- Visit the official website of Bangalore University.
- Visit entrance test tab.
- Click on the exam section.
- After clicking the exam result page will be open on the computer screen.
- save and then download it, and take printouts.
Application fee for the international candidates
The registration fee for all program: Rs.300/-
Eligibility fee for all program: Rs. 6600/-
The registration fee for the BCA: Rs. 3200/-
Bangalore University Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
Bangalore University in the Garden City of Bangalore appropriately hailed as the “I.T. Capital 4 as an offshoot of the University of Mysore, primarily to comprise organizations of higher learning placed in the city of Bangalore and the districts of Bangalore, Kolar, and Tumkur, which finally became a separate university. The University was first accredited in 2002 by NAAC with Five Star Status, re-accredited in the years 2008 and Nov. 2016 in 2nd and 3rd Cycles with ‘A’ Grade.
Bangalore University Placement Cell
Placement will be too good, most of the reputed companies will be preferred university students only. Will equipped laboratories and trained students. Most of the students are research orientated and research thinking ability is more. Based on the UGC Rules and regulation university faculty will be recruited. University recruited starting as an assistant professor and superannuated with the professor. Most of the faculty will be good.
The University has founded a centralized Placement Cell at the Canara Bank School of Management Studies, Central College. The Centre provides the pre-placement training and placement needs of Post Graduate of Jnana Bharathi and Central College Campus.
Names of Placement Officer
Professor, Depat of Economics
Top Recruiters Company
- Gokaldas Exports
- Shahi Exports
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
|M.Com. (Accounting and Finance)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Tourism Administration)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management (PGDIM)||1 Years|
|M.Sc. (Sericulture)||2 Years|
|B.A. (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (French/German/Hispanic/Italian Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mridangam)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Music)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Telugu)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Urdu)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Visual Arts)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Women’s Studies)||2 Years|
|Certificate Course in Administrative Kannada||1 Years|
|M.Sc. (Speech and Hearing)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Electronics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Genetics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Apparel Technology and Management)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Genetics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biological Sciences)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Human Consciousness and Yogic Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Inorganic Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Psychological Counseling)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT)||1 Years|
|B.A. + L.L.B.||5 Years|
|Certificate Course in Nutrition and Dietetics||6 Months|
|M.Phil. (Computational Linguistics)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Ambedkar Studies||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Functional Hindi & Translation||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhian Studies||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Visual Arts||1 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Management (B.B.M.)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Rural Development)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Corporate)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Hospital Management)||2 Years|
|M.T.A. (Tourism Administration)||2 Years|
|Master of Business Studies (M.B.S.)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration||1 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration and Management||1 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)||1 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in International Business – PGDIB||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Japanese Management||1 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management||1 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (P.G.D.R.M.)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Communication)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronic Media)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Fashion and Apparel Design)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Yoga)||2 Years|
- Dr. B. Thimme Gowda (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Umme Kulsum (Professor)
- Dr. H.r. Jayamma (Professor)
- Dr. V.r. Devaraj (Professor)
- Dr. N. Ramachandra Swamy (Professor)
- Prof. K. V.guru Prasad (Professor)
- Prof. S. V. Ravindra Senior (Assistant Professor)
- Ramesh H. N (Professor)
- Niranjan B. R (Professor)
University Counseling Time Document Required
- Caste/ Income Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Rural Study Certificate
- Hyderabad-Karnataka Region Certificate
- A person with Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Marks sheet of qualifying degree
Bangalore University Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
|A.L.T College, Kai-Kondanahalli, Bellandoor gate, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-35|
|Acharya Patashala Evening College, N.R. Colony, Bangalore-19|
|ACTS College, 15th K.M, Hosur Road, Singasandra Post, Bangalore -100|
|Adarsha College of Arts, Science & Commerce, No.3, 12th Cross, R.T. Nagar, Bangalore-32|
|Adharsha Vidhya Kendra College, 27th Cross, Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bangalore-70|
Library was founded in university campus in the years 1975. The library has the collection of 58000 books and several bound volumes of periodicals held by Central college library than affiliated to university of Mysore.
Timing of Library
|9.30 am to 7 pm||10 am to 5 pm||8 am to 5 pm||10 am to 5 pm|
- Computer and Information Technology.
- Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication and Instrumentation.
- Emerging Technologies.
- Mechanical, Production and Industrial Engineering.
- Civil Engineering and Water Resources.
- Pharmacy and Biomedical Engineering.
- Applied Sciences.
- Chemical, Environmental and Biotechnology Engineering.
- Humanities and Management.
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering.
- Mining and Geology.
- Architecture and Town Planning.
- Department of Apparel Technology & Management
- Department of Communication
- Department of Electronic Media
- Department of Foreign Languages
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Computer Application
- Department of Commerce
More University Karnataka.
- Karnataka State Women University
- Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Karnataka Sanskrit University
- University of Horticultural Sciences
- Karnataka Janapada Vishwavidyalaya
- University of Agricultural Sciences
Bangalore University is a part of AIU, affiliated with UGC, accredited by NAAC. The university has offers inter-library exchange facility is available between the university and the libraries of another campus.
- University Address: Raj Bhavan, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Contact No: 080-22961000