Bodoland University Admission 2020: Bodoland University, established in 2009, is a state university located in Debargaon, Kokrajhar, Bodoland. It is the first and only university in the Bodoland Territorial Area Districts region. Bodoland University Admission 2020 Bodoland University Admission 2020 (Merit List Released) .
Apply For Admission Online Now!
|Type of University
|University Contact Number
||03661 277 149
|| M.A. in Political Science, M.Sc in Botany, M. Sc in Physics
|| Ph.D., MCA,
||JRangalikhata, Deborgaon, Kokrajhar, Assam 783370
||Bodoland University Admission
||Bodoland University Fee Structure
Bodoland University, that is Located Kokrajhar, Assam, this University Provide These Courses like MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS, MASTER OF SCIENCE Course. it was Established in 2009 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses These Are This Article Relate to Bangalore University, Students can Check all Details Like Courses, Fees, Faculty Details, Contact Details and Many More, Given Below.
Bodoland University Prospectus 2020-21: Download Now
Bodoland University was established by Bodoland University Act 2009, passed in the Assam Legislative Assembly. The present Bodoland University is an up-gradation of the Kokrajhar campus of Gauhati University to a full-fledged state University as per the provision of the Act. University full-field state University as per the provision of the Act. The Bodoland University sitting up of new university comes as a fulfillment of the dream of the people of entire lower Assam, irrespective of caste creed or economic status. The new university would cater to the educational need of the people, not only of the Bodoland area but also the adjoining states and nations like Bhutan, Nepal, and Bangladesh.
- Application form issue date: 10 June 2020
- UG/PG/Diploma application form submission last date: 10 July 2020
- PG programs entrance declaration: 19 July 2020.
- PG programs entrance date: 22 July 2020
- Result declaration for PG program: 25 July 2020.
- UG/PG/Diploma admission date: 27/July/2020 – 30/July/2020.
- UG/PG/Diploma classes announcement date: 01 Aug 2020
Bodoland University, Admission Procedure
Students who have done their Bachelor from a relevant specialization are eligible to apply for the respective PG Program. For M.Phil and Ph.D. Course, Must have obtained 55% marks in Master Degree from any reputed institutes or University. Students need to go the university website link, for the online application form. The students have submitted a separate application for the separate department. For the offline, candidates can purchase application form from the university counter, and for the online, they need to move on the university website portal.
How to apply for Bodoland University
- Move on the university website link (http://bodolanduniversity.ac.in/s24c/)
- On the create account portal students required to create an account.
- Log in your ID by entering the login ID & password.
- Click the application form link.
- Enter the details, and upload the required documents
- Click on the submit button.
- 2 recent passport size photograph.
- Migration certificate.
- Medical certificate.
- Head of the institution last attended.
- Officer in charge of the nearest police station.
- HSLC admit card & certificate.
M.Phil: 18 Month (3 semesters)
B.Sc (Booboo Studies): 3 years (6 semesters)
PGDHRE: 1 year(2 semesters)
DBT: 1 year(2 semester)
MCA: 3 years (6 semesters)
M.A./m.Sc./MBA/M.Com: 2 year(4 semesters)
Eligibility criteria of Bodoland University
- Candidates must have ba/B.Sc./B/Com with the honor program.
- The minimum required marks score is 50% for the general category students and 45% marks score for the SC/St candidates.
M.Sc. in CS/IT
- BCA/B.Sc in IT with mathematical science in the higher secondary class.
- BE/B.Tech in CSE & IT
M.Sc. in Biotechnology
- Science graduate having honors in any of the Biological science.
- Students must pass with the 50% marks score for the General category students and 45 % marks score is for the SC/ST category students.
Diploma in Bamboo technology
- Students must have a higher secondary class in any stream.
B.Sc (bamboo studies)
- Students must have a higher secondary class with science.
- Students must have a bachelor degree in honors subjects (If any) from any recognized board.
- Students must have a bachelor degree as- BCA/B.SC./BA/B.Com with mathematics.
Students must fill the form for 2nd and 4th semester for B.Ed Examination to move on the university website.
Students can check the online result of the UG/PG Courses to visit the official website or Click here
Bodoland University Courses
|MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
|MASTER OF SCIENCE
|MASTER OF ARTS
|MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
|MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY
Scholarship of University
The University provides the scholarship for the enrolled students according to the marks in higher education. The student will submit an application form to the concerned office for any available scholarship.
University has a separated department for the placement. Training and Placement department has contacted the various companies for the placement. Different types of Companies visit to university for the job of good packages. Univesity also refers to the students on-campus and off-campus drive for the placement.
- Prof. Hemanta K. Baruah (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Sumi Kalita (Associate Professors)
- Dr. Bibhuti Lochan Sarmah (Associate Professors)
- Ms. Daisy Rani Deka (Associate Professors)
- Ms. Deepa Moni Baishya (Associate Professors)
- Mr. Ratul Deka (Associate Professors)
- Dr. Jatin Sarmah (Associate Professors)
- Dr. Sandeep Das (Assistant Professors)
- Mrs. Sharmistha Brahma Kour (Assistant Professors)
- Mrs. Jonali Owary (Assistant Professors)
- Dr. Luit Moni Borkalita (Assistant Professors)
|Prof. Hemanta K. Baruah
|Dr. Sekhar Brahma
|Dr. H.K Sahoo
|Mr. Birphung Narzary
|Mr. T.P. Das
|Dr. Dinanath Basumatary
|Dr. H.K Sahoo
|Mr. Aswini Kr. Gayary
|Dr. Prahlad Basumatary
|Mr. Birphung Narzary
|Mr. Ewki Iswary
|Mr. Rimwnla Basumatary
|Dr. Amit Swarnakar (Ayurvedic)
|Mrs. Panchali Brahma
|Mr. Rituraj Mazumdar
|Mr. Parthajit Roy
|Mr. Naba Kr. Sarma
Bodoland University Fee Structure
|M.C.A. (COMPUTER SCIENCE)
- Central Library
- Computer Center
- Hostel for Boys & Girls
- University Bus Service
Goals of Bodoland University
- To provide opportunities for life long knowledge to all concerned.
- To provide the right kind of work ethos, professional expertise, and leadership in all walks of life.
- To lead investigate and increase activities and Consultancy through developed problem-solving.
- To provide training for faculty to improve their skills in teaching and research.
- To provide opportunities in arrange to cope with the challenges of the future.
- To provide world-class professional and inter-disciplinary courses that are submission oriented.
- Department of Central Library
- Department of Education
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Management Studies
- Department of Physics
- Department of High-Speed Internet
- Department of Hostel for Men and Women
- Department of University Bus Service
- Department of Bamboo Technology
- Department of English
- Department of Geography
- Department of History
- Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Department of University Canteen
Frequently Question Answer (FAQ)
Question: Is the University approved by UGC?
Answer: Yes, the University approved by UGC.
Question: Which types, of course, offers the University?
Answer: The University Provides Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral Courses.
Question: Is University Provides by UGC?
Question: What is the eligibility criteria for Admission?
Answer: It’s different for all courses.
The university provides different facilities such as Central Library, Hostel for Boys & Girls, Canteen, University Bus Service for day scholar.
- Address: Kokrajhar, Assam
- Pin code: 783370
- Phone: (+91) 03661 277149