The university is located at Shivagangothri Campus Tolahunase, 9 km from Davangere city. It houses the post-graduate departments of Commerce, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Economics, Food Technology, Accounting & Finance, M.Ed., and MSW. The Institute of Management studies is also housed at the P.G. Centre. The campus of 73 acres has attractive buildings as well as hostel and boarding facilities. Davangere University is one of the youngest affiliating types of universities in Karnataka. It has Davangere and Chitradurga districts under its jurisdiction and is headquartered at Davangere. The city is located on National Highway-4 about 265 km from Bangalore, the state capital of Karnataka. Davangere became a separate district from 15 August 1997; before then, it was part of the Chitradurga District.
- 12 August 2021:Admission Is Open After Lockdown 2021 The university announces the entry of the next session 2021-22. The admission detail has been uploaded on the website. For more detail, they can visit the website here.
- 11 August 2021:7th Convocation Revised go to the site and check here.
- 10 August 2021:Score list of general teaching posts get more information about this to click here.
|University Name||Davangere University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||081922 08049|
|UG Courses||BBA,BA,BCA,B.COM, BSC|
|PG Courses||M.Ed, Master Social Work|
|Address||State Highway 76, Tholahunase, Davangere, Karnataka 577002|
Davangere University is a State University that is Located Davangere, Karnataka. this University Provide These Courses like M.Phil. (Psychiatric Social Work), B.A. (Political Science), Ph.D. (Microbiology) Course. Devanagari University was founded on 18th August 2009 by being carved out of Kavempu University and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below.
Davangere University Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
The Shivagangothri Campus located at Tolahunase, 11 Kms. from Davangere houses the postgraduate sections of Commerce, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Economics, Food Technology, Accounting & Finance, M.Ed., and Master Social Work. The Institute of Management Studies is also placed at Davangere University. The campus of 73 acres as beautiful buildings as well as hostels. The campus of 73 acres as attractive buildings as well as hostels. Davangere is an important commercial and industrial town in the state, very well connected by the national highway and rail. The university has 112 Colleges affiliated to it in total, with one Constituent College and one Autonomous College, offering Graduate and Post-Graduate programs in various disciplines catering to the educational needs of more than 60,000 students. The University has four Faculties viz., (i) Arts, (ii) Science & Technology, (iii) Commerce & Management, and (iv) Education.
Davangere University has 110 affiliated colleges and 1 autonomous college offering undergraduate, postgraduate programs. The University has 116 affiliated colleges and it has 4 departments such as Science, Arts, Commerce, and Management. The application mode is offline and entrance test also conducted by the offline method through university.
Davangere University, Admission Procedure:
Devangere University has 4 Department in the field of Science & Technology, Arts, Commerce & Management and Education. It has 116 affiliated college with one constituent college and 2 Autonomous colleges providing PG and UG program. This also provides 23 Ph.D. program of studies on its main campus.
For UG Courses: Admission to UG course is done on the basis of Entrance test and mark obtained by a student in the last qualifying examination.
For PG Program: Students passed the graduation degree from any reputed institute or Board.
Admission to the Ph.D. course is based on the entrance test or You have to hold the master degree from any recognized university or Board.
Davangere University Courses
|M.A. (Fine Arts)||2 Years|
|M.F.A. (Painting)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Management)||1 Years|
|Ph.D. (Management Studies)||3 Years|
|M.F.A. (Sculpture)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Years|
|M.Phil. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Economics)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Economics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Education)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Psychiatric Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. + Ph.D. (Biochemistry)||5 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Kannada)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
- Dr. B. B. Kaliwal (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Basavaraj Madhusudhan (Coordinator)
- Dr.desai (Professor)
- Dr. K. Srinivasan Senior (Principal Scientist)
- Dr. N.h. Manjunatha (Professor)
- Dr. G. Venkateswaran (Principal Scientist)
- Dr. P. Ramesh Kumar (Principal Scientist)
- Dr. R.v. Koti (Professor)
- Dr. Jagannath (Professor)
Davangere University Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
|A.R.M. First Grade College|
|A.V.K. College for Women|
|S.S.M.B. College of Education for Women|
|Shri Parshwanatha College of Education|
|Smt. Bankapurada Channabasappa Women College|
More University Karnataka.
- Karnataka State Women University
- Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Karnataka Sanskrit University
- University of Horticultural Sciences
- Karnataka Janapada Vishwavidyalaya
- University of Agricultural Sciences
- Class Room
- Health Care
Goals of Davangere University
- To lead investigate and increase activities and Consultancy through developed problem-solving.
- To provide the right kind of work ethos, professional expertise, and leadership in all walks of life.
- To provide world-class professional and inter-disciplinary courses that are submission oriented.
- To provide training for faculty to improve their skills in teaching and research.
- To provide opportunities in arrange to cope with the challenges of the future.
- To provide opportunities for life long knowledge to all concerned.
- Address: DAVANGERE – 577 002Office : 08192 – 208444
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 081922 08049