On the university’s official website, CEPT.ac.in, the university publishes the CEPT 2021 application form for UG and PG courses and the dates of exam events in a subtle way. The deadline for applications for CEPT 2021 mostly is April 5, 2021 for PG courses, April 12, 2021 for UG courses, and March 31, 2021 for doctoral programs, or so they thought.
Important Dates 2021-22 Session
- The selected candidates for Cept listed on 16 may 2021 in a subtle way.
- The Cept semester will kind of be starting from 11 July 2021, or so they really thought.
CEPT University, formerly the Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology, is an academic institution located near university area in Ahmedabad, India offering undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in areas of natural and developed environment of human society and related disciplines.
CEPT University Centres of studies
CEPT has established centres of study in the following areas:
- CEPT Research & Development Foundation (CRDF)
- Center for Urban Equity (CUE)
- Center for Advanced Research in Building Science & Energy (CARBSE)
- Design Innovation & Craft Resource Center (DICRC)
- Center for Excellence in Urban Transport (CoE
|University Name||CEPT University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||079 2630 2470|
|UG Courses||BA, B.UD, Bachelor of Technology|
|PG Courses||Master of Architecture, Master of Landscape Architecture, Master of Landscape Design|
|Address||Kasturba Lalabhai Campus, University Road, Vasant Vihar, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009|
|Location||Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat|
|Admission 2021-22||CEPT University Admission|
|Fee Structure||CEPT University Fees Structure|
Online application process for Admission cept
Application process online:
- Access to the official CEPT University website.
- In the fairly main menu, select the Enter button, contrary to popular belief. Go to the Course Catalog tab in a subtle way.
- Then press the Apply Mode button after selecting the course you want to take.
- Please fill out the application form completely and attach all necessary documents.
- The registration fee can be charged online or with a credit/debit card.
Note: The fee for the first application is Rs 3500 / – and Rs 1000 / – for each subsequent application. Applicants can apply for multiple programs.
For UG Courses
Last date for(All India Seat) Application: 23rd June 2021
CEPT University, Admission Process
The University announced the provisional shortlist & instruction for the shortlisted students. Only shortlisted students can appear in entrance test/GD/ PI and all the information available on the CEPT admission Website.
Students get admission in B.Arch, BCT and BID program will be based on Admission Committee for Professional Courses, Gujarat and other 50% seat will be filled based on All India Bais with respect to CEPT University Admission Condition.
Admission to B.Arch courses is done on the basis of Marks obtain in NATA or ACPC, Gujarath.
For the M.Des Program, It is conducted a Common Design Aptitude Test followed by Subject Specific Design Aptitude Test.
Ph.D. and M.Phil Courses: Admission is based on the Written Exam followed by an interview via GATE or GRE Score holder are welcome to apply.
Required Documents for Admission
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Valid Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
CEPT University, Scholarship
CEPT help students with modest financial means through several financial aid mechanism. It provides the scholarship according to merit-based and means blind.
CEPT University has a scholarship, Assistantships, Loan Interest Waivers various other means of candidate support.
All Scholarship and financial help can be broadly divided into 2 categories
CEPT University Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
CEPT University focuses on sympathetic, designing, planning, constructing and managing human homes. Its teaching programs build considerate specialists and its research programs deepen understanding of human payments. CEPT University also assumes optional projects to further the goal of making habitats more livable. The University comprises five faculties. The Faculty of Architecture was established as the ‘School of Architecture’ in 1962.
CEPT University Courses
|Masters in Habitat Management||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Interior Design (B.I.D.)||3 to 5 Years|
|M.Des. (Master of Design)||2 Years|
|Master of Planning (Industrial Area Planning and Management)||2 Years|
|Master of Planning (Infrastructure)||2 Years|
|Master of Planning (Rural Planning and Management)||2 Years|
|Master of Planning (Transport Planning)||2 Years|
|Master of Planning (Urban and Regional Planning)||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Planning||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Construction Technology||5 Years|
|Bachelor of Urban Design||5 Years|
|M.Arch. (Architectural and Settlement Conservation)||2 Years|
|M.Arch. (Architectural Design)||2 Years|
|M.Arch. (Landscape Architecture)||2 Years|
|M.Arch. (Theory & Design)||2 Years|
|M.Arch. (Urban Design)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Housing)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Construction Engineering and Management)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Geomatics)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Infrastructure Engineering and Construction Management)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Structural Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Technology Management)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Landscape Architecture)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Urban Design)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Architectural and Settlement Conservation)||2 Years|
|Master of Interior Architecture & Design||2 Years|
|Master of Landscape Design (MLD)||2 Years|
|Master of Planning (Environmental Planning)||2 Years|
|Master of Planning (Housing)||2 Years|
|Masters in Planning||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Architecture)||2 Years|
- Dr. Bimal Patel (President)
- Gujarat University
- Shri Govind Guru University
- Saurashtra University
- Gujarat National Law University
- Gujarat Technological University
- Shree Somnath Sanskrit University
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Design
- Department of Geomatics & Space Applications
- Department of Applied Management
- Department of Arts And Humanities
- Department of Planning And Public Policy
- Department of Technology
University Hostel Fees
The university focuses on planning, designing, constructing and managing the human environment.
- Address: Navrangpura Ahmedabad-380009
- Phone: 0091-79-26302470 / 26302740
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org