International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Bhubaneswar owes its origins to the inventiveness of the Government Odisha. It is a result of the desire of the Government to found a world-class institute of Information Technology in the state. The Institute has been recorded as a society in Nov 2006. In January 2014, the Institute is transformed into a University by the Government of Odisha. University provides a service Transport, Book Library, Seminar Hall, Placement Cell. and University Has a Good Placement Record and Good Result.
Apply For Admission Online Now!
The Institute has its focus on quality and difficult education, quality resource, academic substructure, technology, and innovation. These initiatives have helped IIIT-Bhubaneswar achieve pre-eminence in India and beyond. The Institute has been converted into a unitary university by the Government of Odisha on 20th Jan 2014.
Admission to B.Tech Courses
The main ambition of the B.Tech program for 2 purposes. One is making them successful in the industry and the second one is providing knowledge and motivation for looking a career in research.
You will get at least 60% marks in 12th class from any recognized University
A student must be passed the JEE(Main) entrance test.
Placement Cell for B.Tech Course
Candidates come from all over India and but those students who belong from Odisha can come directly for the counseling process.
Campus Placement: The placement cell reaches out to the potential recruiters to visit the Institute for campus recruitment. The efforts of the placement increase the diversity of the recruiters, improve the compensation and broaden the profile of the job.
Name of the Recruiter
- TEK SYSTEM
- APTUS DATA LAB
- ERNST & YOUNG
- UTOPIA GLOBAL
- AKASH INSTITUTE
- HITACHI CONSULTING
- TIGER ANALYTICS
International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Courses
|B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering
|B.Tech. Computer Engineering
|B.Tech. Information Technology
|B.Tech. Electronics and Communication
|B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
|M.Sc. Computer Science
|M.Sc. Electronics Engineering
|M.Sc. Telecommunication Engineering
|M.Sc. Electrical Engineering
|M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
|M.Sc. Business Management
|M.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering.
|M.Tech. Electronics Engineering
|M.Tech. Electrical Engineering
International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Faculty Members
- Mr. Aditya Prasad Padhi (Chairman)
- Dr. Gopal Krishna Nayak (Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering)
- Prof. Kshirod Kumar Rout (Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering)
- Dr. Rupaj Kumar Nayak (Assistant Professor, Department of Basic Sciences)
- Mr. Harish Kumar Sahoo (Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics and Telecom Engineering)
- Dr. Prakash Kumar Ray (Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering
- Dr. Rakesh Chandra Balabantaray (Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering)
- Prof. Bamdev Sahoo (Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering)
- Prof. Jolly Dey (Assistant Professor, Department of Humanities)
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
- Inspiring Environment
- Best Libraries
- Best Performance
- Wide Area Campus
- Top Ranking
- Best Education
- Good Practical Labs
- Good Faculties
- Good Results
International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Department
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunication
- Department of Basic Sciences
- Department of Humanities
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Is University approved by UGC?
Answer: Yes, the University approved by UGC.
Question: Does University provides the Placements?
Answer: Yes, University provides the placement to the students.
Question: What is the Eligibility Criteria of the University?
Answer: Eligibility Criteria is different for all Course.
Question: When was University Established?
Answer: University was established in November 2006.
Question: What courses does the university provide for admission?
Answer: University provides the B.Tech, M.Tech and Ph.D. Courses.
Question: Does the university have a research center?
More University of Odisha
- Address: Gothapatna, PO Malipada, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751003
- Phone: 0674 306 0500