Jai parkash university is one of the top leading university was build in 1990 charpa in India. Every year a lot of student graduated from Jai Praksah university. It mostly offered 3 years degree programs and law courses and vocational degree programs mostly preferable for people of saran community.
It offers a wide range of on sport base admission every year without a fee a sports man from saran division can get beneficial from this opportunity and continue their study.
Important Dates 2021-22 Session
- The start Date for submission of B.Ed. Admission forms is 19 June 2021.
- The Last Date for submission of B.Ed. Admission forms is 31st 24 June 2021.
jpu admission Highlights:
|University Name||Jai Prakash University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||076776 43922|
|UG Courses||B.C.A, B.B.A, B.J.M.C, B. Li, B.A., B.Com., B.Sc.|
|PG Courses||M.A., M.Com., M.Sc|
|Other Courses||B.Ed. (One Year), Four Year Integrated B.Ed. Course|
|Address||NH 19, Sadhapur, Chhapra, Bihar 841301|
|Affiliated With||UGC (Unversity Grant Commission)|
|Admission 2021-22||Jai Prakash University Admission|
|Fee Structure||Jai Prakash University Fee Structure|
Jai Prakash University Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
It was recognized by the Government of Bihar in reply to the wants of the persons of Saran commissionary. The university was called in memory of liberty fighter Loknayak Jai Prakash Narayan. The university is documented by the UGC as a state university and is a member of the Association of Indian Universities, having jurisdiction over the Saran Separation, comprising the three districts of Saran, Siwan, and Gopalganj.
How to apply for JPU Admission?
- Go to https://jpvadmission.org to access the official website for JPU UG Admission.
- Then select “Admission started for UG Courses 2021 Apply Now” from the drop-down menu.
- After that, fill out the Personal, Communication, and Academic sections.
- Include a photo and any other documents that are required.
- Next, select Pay Application Form.
- After submitting all receipts and admission fees collect and save your all details for future reference.
University Admission Time Required Document
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Signature scan copy
- Transfer Certificate if applicable
- Other documents as per university requirements
- Debit/credit card or payment details
- Passing certificate of the qualifying exam
- Valid scorecard of entrance exam
- Aadhaar card
- Recent colored passport size Photograph
- Personal, academic and address details.
Jai Prakash University Hall ticket 2021
Students who want to attend the examination can download the hall ticket from the university website link. Hall ticket is very mandatory documents for the examination, so it is suggested that keep the admit card with safety, for the examination day. Here we mention the steps to download the admit card.
How to download admit card 2021
- Students have to move on the university website portal (http://jpv.bih.nic.in/)
- Visit on the examination tab.
- Click on the link of ” Download Hall ticket “.
- Choose the program name and then enter the college code and password.
- Then click on the download button.
Mentioned details in Hall ticket
- Name of the student.
- Student’s father name.
- Name of the examination.
- Examination venue.
- Date of examination.
- Examination time
- Application number.
- Roll number.
How to check JPU result 2021
- Move on the official website of the university.
- On the home page, click on the Result/examination link.
- A page will be open on the computer screen.
- Then click on the desired link.
- Select the examination name and enter the roll number.
- After entering, check then click on the submit button.
- The result page will be open on the screen.
- Save it and download.
Jai Prakash University Placement Cell
The placement percentage is good and increase year to year. The university establishes the placement cell to improve the soft skills, communication skills, aptitude test other things which assist to placed in the top level company. The placement selection of the university is based on the student’s performance and knowledge. Many companies come here for the placement, and they provide good opportunities.
Some recruiters companies
- LNJ Bhilwara Group
- Construction companies
- Ashok Leyland
- Indian Oil
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Tech Mahindra
- Maruti Suzuki
- Tata Motors
- Crompton Greaves
- Power Grid Corporation
- State Electricity Boards
Jai Prakash University Courses
|Industrial Fish and Fisheries|
|Bachelor of Mass Communication|
|Bachelor of Business Administration|
|B.A.(Hons.) B. Ed., 4-year Integrated Course|
|Advertising Sales Promotion and ‘Sales Management|
|Tourism and Travel Management|
|Design and Fashion Technology|
|Agricultural Waste Management|
|Rural Women Empowerment.|
|Electrical and Electronic Goods Management|
|Computer Application/Technology (Data Care Management)|
|Cultivation of Medicinal Domestic Plant|
- Prof. Harikesh Singh (Vice-Chancellor)
- Prof. Lokesh Chandra Prasad (Pro Vice-Chancellor)
- Prof. Uma Shankar Yadav (Proctor)
- Department of Economics.
- Department of Chemistry.
- Department of Physics.
- Department of Mathematics.
- Department of Commerce.
- Department of History.
- Department of Political Science.
- Department of Psychology.
- Department of Geography.
- Department of Zoology.
- Department of English.
- Department of Sanskrit.
- Department of Urdu.
- Department of Philosophy.
|Prof. Satya Narayan Sinha|
|Prof.(Dr.) Satya Narayan Prasad|
|Sri Pancham Lal, I.A.S., (Commissioner)|
|Prof.(Dr.) Durg Vijay Singh|
|Prof. Jitendra Singh|
|Prof. Arjun Prasad|
|Sri Ashok Kr. Chauhan, I.A.S.,(Commissioner)|
|Prof. Ram Prawesh Sharma|
|Dr. Dinesh Prasad Sinha|
|Prof.(Dr.) Ram Vinod Sinha|
|Prof.(Dr.) Bimal Kumar|
|Prof.(Dr.) Rajeshwar Prasad Singh|
|Prof.(Dr.) S. N. Dubey|
|Prof. Dwijendra Kumar Gupta|
|Prof. Lokesh Chandra Prasad|
Rajendra College, Chapra.
Dayanand Anglo Vedic College, Siwan.
Jagdam College, Chapra.
Kamla Rai College, Gopalganj.
Gopeshwar College, Hathua.
Jai Prakash Mahila College, Chapra.
Prabhunath College, Parsa.
Ram Vilas Ganga Ram College, Maharajganj.
Ganga Singh College, Chapra.
Hoti Lal Ramnath College, Amnaur.
Hariram College, Mairwa.
Yadunandan College, Dighwara.
Nandlal Singh College, Jaitpur, Dawoodpur.
Jaglal Chaudhary, College, Chapra.
Bhola Prasad Singh College, Bhore.
Ram Jaipal College, Chapra.
Narayan College, Goreyakothi.
Raja Singh College, Siwan.
Prithvi Chand Vigyan College, Chapra.
Mahendra Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Gopalganj.
Vidya Bhawan Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Siwan.
|Sri J.P. Sharma (Retd. I.A.S.)|
|Dr. Manbodh Ram|
|Dr. Bimal Kumar|
|Dr. Ashok Kumar|
|Prof. Bipin Bihari|
|Dr. Ashok Kumar|
|Dr. Saroj Kumar Verma|
|Prof. (Dr.) M.G. Mustafa|
|Prof. Bijay Pratap Kumar|
|Dr. Tapaswi Prasad Singh|
|Prof. Bijay Pratap Kumar|
|Prof. Anil Kumar|
|Dr. R. P. Babloo|
|Dr. Achyutanand Singh|
|Dr. R. P. Babloo|
|Dr. Ashok Kumar|
|Dr. Vibhash Kumar Yadav|
|Dr. Syed Raza|
Jai Prakash University Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
|P.C. Vigyan College|
|Ganga Singh College|
|Jaglal Choudhary College|
|Y.N. College, Dighwara|
|Nandalal Singh College|
|H.R. College, Amour|
|Jai Prakash Mahila College|
|Vidya Bhawan Mahila College|
|Raja Singh College|
|Narayan College, Goriyakothi|
|H.R. College, Mairwa|
|Mahendra Mahila College|
|Ganga Singh Law College, Chapra|
|Siwan Engineering & Technical Institute, Siwan|
|Gorakh Singh B. Ed. College, Maharajganj|
|Solanki Teachers Training College, Chapra|
A. Y. T. Teachers Training College, Vill-Sariya, P.O.+P.S. – Guthni (Siwan)
|Baikunth Teachers Training College, Vill-Amlouri (Siwan)|
|S. R. Teachers Training College, Line Bazar, Mirganj (Gopalganj)|
Govt. Teacher Training College, Dhai Akhar Bhawan, Near Bus Stand, Chapra
Mathura Singh Teachers Training College, Jalalpur, Khalpura, Saran
Prakash B. Ed. Teacher Training College, Chetan Chapra, N.H. 101, Saran
|Basudeo Singh Memorial B.Ed. College, Mashrak, Saran, Bihar.|
|Rajendra Kishori B.Ed. College, Sughari, Bhagwanpur, Siwan.|
- Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya
- Sarguja University
- Hidayatullah National Law University
- Pt.Ravishankar Shukla University
- Ayush and Health Sciences University
- Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question: Is University approved by UGC?
Question: After Study at Jai Prakash University can I take Admission to Another University?
Answer: Yes. After Study, You Can take Admission to Another University.
Question: How can Apply for Admission?
Answer: In Online and Offline mode Both.
The university completed its 22 years, It has, 11 affiliated colleges,21 constituent colleges,23 proposed colleges.
- Address: NH 19, Sadhapur, Chhapra, Bihar.
- Phone: 06152 – 233121
- Email:– [email protected]