|University Name||Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||06272-222178|
|UG Courses||B.A, B.A.(Hons) Sanskrit, Upshastri, Shastri (Pash), BAMS,|
|Address||Kameshwar Nagar, Darbhanga, Bihar 846004|
|Founded||26 January 1961|
|Admission 2021-22||Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya Admission|
|Fee Structure||Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya Fee Structure|
- 19 August 2021: Admissions Are Open. The University Gives Admissions For Students To Continue His Study. Students Can Learn Online And Apply In Any Program. For More Info Now Check The Website. Click Here.
- 17 August 2021: The University Start The Online Lectures For The Students. For More Info Click Here.
- 15 August 2021: The University Informed Regarding Tender for Panchang 2021. For More Info Click Here.
Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, that is Located Darbhanga, Bihar, this University Provide These Courses like BA Sanskrit, MA Sanskrit, P.HD Sanskrit. Course. it was Established on 26 January 1961 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Students Can Check More Courses These Are This Article Relate to Bangalore University, Students can Check all Details Like Courses, Fees, Faculty Details, Contact Details and Many More, Given Below.
Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University is accredited by NAAC with a CGPA of 2.70 at ‘B’ Grade. The then Education Minister of unified Bihar Satyendra Narayan Singh proclaimed starting of the university. Maharaja Kameshwar Singh is given his ancestral Anand Bagh Fortress to the government of Bihar as a university for the elevation of Sanskrit language. Presently, this fortress is the head office of Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University. the university became functional in the name of Kameswar Singh-Darbhanga Sanskrit University in Darbhanga. And To create posts for teaching and research work as per the University’s expectation and appoint persons on such posts by the Act or under its prescribed manner.
Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Admission Procedure
KSDSU held its yearly examination during winter and summers. The exam for even semester is conducted during the month of April/May and for an odd semester. It is held in the month of November/December. The result for the annual examination conducted in December is issued on the university website.
Required Documents for Admission
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- XIIth Class Maeksheet/Certificates
- Transfer Certificates
- Score Card
- Passportsize Photograph
Important AlertExamination Date 2021 Online Admission Notice 2021
How to Check Result?
- A student must visit the University website
- Click on the Result Link. Click Here
- Enter the User Id and Password.
- Hit on the submit button.
- See the Result on the display.
- Save it for future uses.
Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya Courses
|Pustakalaya Vigyan Shastri (Bachelor of Library Science)|
|Ayuvedacharya (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences)|
|Vidyavaridhi (Doctor of Philosophy in Sanskrit)|
|Vidyavachaspati (D. Lit. in Sanskrit)|
- Dr. Vidyadhar Mishra (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Vighadhar Mishra (Principal with Divisional Head)
- Dr. Shashinath Jha (Principal)
- Dr. Sureshwar Jha (Principal)
- Dr. Dayanath Jha (Upacharya)
- Dr. Meena Kumari (Principal Co-Chairmanship)
- Dr. Dev Narayan Jha (Principal)
- Dr. Shravan Kumar Chaudhary (Upacharya)
- Dr. Vishram Tiwari (Upacharya)
- Dr. Renuka Singha (Upacharya)
- Department of Astrology
- Department of Purana
- Department of Veda
- Department of Ayurveda
- Department of Fine Arts
- Department of Literature
Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
|Dayanand Ayurved College and Hospital|
|Government M.R. Bhartiya Chikitsa Vigyan Sansthan|
- Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya
- Sarguja University
- Hidayatullah National Law University
- Pt.Ravishankar Shukla University
- Ayush and Health Sciences University
- Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University
|Chancellor||Sri Satya Pal Malik|
|Vice Chancellor||Prof Sarva Narayan Jha|
|Pro Vice Chancellor||Prof. C P Singh|
|Financial Advisor||Monotosh Roy Malakar|
|Dean Student Welfare||Dr Shiva Kant Jha|
|Proctor||Dr Chouthi Sadai|
|CCDC||Dr Shiv Lochan Jha|
|Registrar||Dr Shiv Lochan Jha|
|College Inspector||Dr Ashok Kumar Azad|
|Finance Officer||Mr Hemant Kumar|
|Development Officer||Dr Naveen Kumar Jha|
|Controller of Examinations||Dr Shailendra Mohan Jha|
|Spl Officer Library||Dr Videswar Jha|
|Research Officer||Dr Chouthi Sadai|
|NSS||Dr Satyawan Kumar|
|Information Scientist||Dr Narottam Mishra|
|Jr. Engg||Mr Anil Chandra Choudhary|
|Estate Officer||Dr Awadhesh Kumar Choudhary|
|Dy Registrar||Dr Pawan Kumar Jha|
|Publication Officer||Dr Shiv Lochan Jha|
|Statistical Officer||Dr Shailendra Mohan Jha|
|Law Officer||Dr Naveen Kumar Jha|
|PRO||Mr Nishikant Singh|
|PTI||Mr Raghunandan Lal Karn|
|Asst. RTI Officer||Dr Sunil Kumar Jha|
|Tabulator||Dr Tejnarayan Jha|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question: Is University approved by UGC? Answer: Yes.Question: Question: How can Apply for Admission? Answer: In Online and Offline mode Both. Question: Which Type of Course Offered by University Answer: UG, PG, and Doctorate.
The university offers post graduation courses deals with Veda, Dharma Shastra, Jyotish, Vyakarna.
- Address:Kameshwar Nagar Darbhanga – 846004
- Phone: 06272-222178
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org