|University Name||Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||04936 209 270|
|UG Courses||B.Tech/BVSc & AH/BSc|
|Address||Lakkidi Post, Pookode, Kerala 673576|
|Founded||12 June 2010|
|Admission 2021-22||Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University Admission|
|Fee Structure||Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University Fees Structure|
- 18 August 2021: The University gives Admission in Different Courses. Students Can Apply Online In Any Program. For More info Click Here.
- 16 August 2021: The University Announced Tender Of Availing HT Connection to feed mill, CVAS, Mannuthy. For More Info Click Here.
- 14 August 2021: The University Informed That Break the chain diaries distributed to Auto Rickshaw drivers in Mannuthy. For More Info Click Here.
Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University is a State University that is Located PookodeKerala this University Provide These Courses Like BSc. Poultry Production and Business Management, Certificate Course in Wildlife Management, Course. it was Established on 12 June 2010 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below.
Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
Kerala, which forms a 1.18 percent physical area of the country, has many peculiarities. When the area of cultivable land gets reduced, there is amplified potential for livestock goods in the state. Growth in population density, high land weight, varying climatic conditions, growth in the cost of production and reduced obtainability of land for fodder agriculture are some of the major subjects moving this sector. the university has research stations at Thumbermuzhi, Thiruvazhamkunnu, and Mannuthy. Since this is a newly established university, improvement of infrastructure facilities is of paramount importance. The University To offer multidisciplinary courses in the area of Veterinary and Animal Sciences including Wild Life Science and improving the employment opportunities in the sector and out of the country. KVASU scholarships, fellowships, and assistantships are provided to meritorious students. A merit scholarship is awarded to top 10 percent of the meritorious undergraduate students of each batch of the degree program in all colleges under KVASU.
How to apply
Students can check prospectus details and admission procedure can be viewed at the official website. Mode of the application is the online or offline method. Students must be read the instruction of the several programs before filling the online application form. The appearing students are also welcome to apply admission form.
Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) Admission Schedule 2021:
Admission Schedule Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Schedule for application, entrance, and result for UG, PG and Ph.D. courses :
|Events||Ph.D.||MVSc/M. Tech||M.S./M.Sc||B.Sc PP&BM||PG Diploma/ Diploma|
|Start of application form submission||June 25, 2021|
|End of application form submission||July 25, 2021|
|Last date of submission of hard copy of the application form||July 31, 2021|
|Entrance Test Memo||August 01, 2021 to August 10, 2021|
|Entrance exam||August 30, 2021||August 14, 2021||August 14, 2021||August 13, 2021||August 13, 2021|
|Entrance test result||August 30, 2021||August 14, 2021||August 14, 2021||August 17, 2021||August 17, 2021|
|Interview||August 31, 2021||August 17 and 18, 2021||August 16, 2021||–||–|
|Rank list publication||September 03, 2021||August 20, 2021||August 20, 2021||August 21, 2021||August 21, 2021|
|Counseling at headquarter||September 06, 2021||September 10, 2021||September 06, 2021||September 04, 2021||September 05, 2021|
|Registration||September 11, 2021||September 11, 2021||September 11, 2021||September 10, 2021||September 10, 2021|
|Commencement of classes||September 12, 2021||September 12, 2021||September 12, 2021||September 11, 2021||September 11, 2021|
|Waiting List Counseling||October 14, 2021||October 14, 2021||September 14, 2021||September t13, 2021||September 13, 2021|
Eligibility Criteria (KVASU) B.Sc, B.V.Sc and B.Tech Admission 2021 :
Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) Eligibility Criteria (B.Sc).To apply for all of the UG level programs one needs to have an aggregate of minimum 50% marks in 10+2 level from an authorized institution. For selection in B.Tech., the candidate needs to have cleared KEAM exam or AIEEA-UG exam. For BVSc. & AH, the candidates have to go through an entrance test NEET-UG, which is regulated by Commissioner of Entrance Examinations of Kerala (CEE) and Veterinary Council of India (VCI). The selection in B.Sc. will be dependent on the marks obtained by the candidate in Entrance Test, Interview and counseling.
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Criteria|
|B.Tech.||Dairy Technology||Passed 10+2 with 50% in PCM along with 50% marks in Mathematics subject specifically||KEAM 2021/AIEEA-UG 2021|
|Food Technology||KEAM 2021|
|BVSc.& AH||Veterinary Science||Passed 10+2 with 50% aggregate marks in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology||NEET – UG 2021|
|B.Sc.||Poultry Production and Business Management||50% marks in Plus two or VHSE of any stream||Entrance Test, Interview and Counseling|
Candidate Relaxation Note :
- 10% relaxation Under BVSc & AH, candidates belonging to SC/ST categories and 5% relaxation shall be applicable to the candidates belonging to socially and educationally backward communities.
- Admission to the B. Tech. (Dairy Technology) the course is regulated by Commissioner of Entrance Examinations of Kerala (CEE) through conducting Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam (KEAM 2021) and ICAR through conducting the AIEEA-UG 2021 entrance examination.
- For B.Sc. (Poultry Production and Business Management), the SC/ST candidates have to pass in the qualifying examination.
- 5% of relaxation candidates belonging to socially and educationally backward communities.
Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University Courses
|Under Graduate Programmes|
|B Tech||4 Year|
|BVSc & AH||5 Year|
|BSc. Poultry Production and Business Management||3 Year|
|PhD||3 to 5 year|
|Diploma Programmes||1 Year|
|Diploma in Poultry Production||1 Year|
|Diploma in Laboratory Techniques||1 Year|
|Dairy Diploma Programme||1 Year|
|Advanced Diploma in Dairy Science and Technology||4 Year|
|Certificate Training Programmes|
|Certificate in Capacity Building for Livestock Technology Enterprises||3 Month|
|Certificate Course in Wildlife Management||3 Week|
The University is presently enhancing the available infrastructural facilities:
- To cater to the wants of the emerging University to the international level;
- To function as steamy referral and training center in the area of tropical Animal manufacture and Veterinary medicine;
- To offer multidisciplinary courses in the area of Veterinary and Animal Sciences with Wild Life Science and educating the employment occasions in the sector and out of the country;
- To reinforce the bond between the experts and the farmers by quick technology transfer which will activate the overall rural growth of the region and give a boost to the country’s target for attaining the period development goals within a short span of time.
- An ICT center which caters to basic ICT amenities of the students.
- An ICT based center which satisfies the livestock technology transfer constraints of the farming society.
- To establish a single-window system for facilitating knowledge uptake pathways.
- To tap the effective potential of web-based knowledge sharing.
- To establish an ICT complex for students, research scholars, farmers, and faculty.
- To establish E hubs for effective knowledge delivery of the institutional stakeholders.
- A center for ICT based delegation and deliberations.
- Establishing of advanced video and audio production units.
- Dr. B. Ashok (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr.p.gangadevi (Professor)
- Dr. R. Geetha (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. K.k. Jayavardhanan (Associate Professor & Head)
- Dr.vinu David.p (Assistant Professor)
- Dr.a.k.beena (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. P. Sudheer Babu (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Harikrishnan S (Assistant Professor)
Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
|College of Dairy Science and Technology|
|College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences|
|College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences|
More University Kerala
- Thunchath Ezhuthachan Malayalam University
- Shree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit
- Kerala University
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS)
- Department Animal Breeding, Genetics & Biostatistics
- Department Livestock Production & Management
- Department Livestock Products Technology
- Department Veterinary Microbiology
- Department Animal Reproduction, Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Department Veterinary Physiology
- Department Animal Nutrition
- Department of Veterinary Public Health
- Department of Veterinary Anatomy & Histology
- Department Veterinary Biochemistry
- Department of Clinical Veterinary Medicine
- Department Veterinary Epidemiology & Preventive Medicine
- Department Veterinary Parasitology
- Department Veterinary Pathology
- Department Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Department of Veterinary Surgery & Radiology
The university provides extension services and research in the field of Veterinary & Animal Sciences.It also offers all needed facilities to its students.
- Address: Lakkidi Post, Pookode, Kerala 673576
- Phone: 04936 209 270
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org