|University Name||Khallikote University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0680 222 9667|
|UG Courses||BBA, BCA, B.Sc, BA, B.Com, B.Sc|
|Other Courses||M.Phil, Ph.D|
|Address||Sundar Nagar, Brahmapur, Odisha 760001|
|Admission 2021-22||Khallikote University Admission|
|Fee Structure||Khallikote University Fee Structure|
- 18 August 2021: Admissions Are Open. The University Announced The Admission For The Next Session 2021-22. For More Info Now Check The Website. Click Here
- 16 August 2021: The University Announced Tender call notice for the supply and printing of Degree certificate, Merit Certificate, and Degree Award Register. For More Info Click Here.
- 14 August 2021: The University Informed That Recruitment of Manpower for the Centre of Excellence. For More Info Click Here.
Khallikote University is a State University that is Located Madanpur, Brahmapur, Odisha. This University Provide These Courses BCA, BBA, M.Phil. Course. it was Established in 1963 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Students Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below.
Khallikote University is the best university in Brahmapur, Odisha. the University offered all UG AND PG Courses Admission Start Now 2021-22 Batch So interested Candidate Chose Your Course And Check All Information Course Related University Official Website And Fill University Admission Form And Take Admission.
Khallikote University Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
This more than a century old, Khallikote Autonomous College has been an important center of knowledge in South Odisha and one amongst the two premier instructive institutions in the state. It has a name at the national level for its academic successes. The university has five constitute colleges
- Khallikote College, Berhampur
- Sashi Bhusan Rath Government Women’s College, Berhampur
- Government Science College, Chhatrapur
- Binayak Acharya College, Berhampur
- Gopalpur College, Gopalpur.
The Khallikote Autonomous College, Berhampur, diverse backgrounds unite to translate the dreams and objectives of this college in an atmosphere of warmth care and togetherness. The college which came into being in 1961 has played a leading and innovative role.
- Last date of collecting the form and prospectus by email: 30 May 2021
- Last date of submission of the application form (online): 06 July 2021
- Downloading of admit cards by the candidates after email from KU: 12-15 June 2021
- Date of entrance exam: 23 June 2021
- Publication of results with merit list: 29 June 2021
- receipt of the printed along with with self-attested xerox copies of all certificates last date:
- 09 July 2021.
Khallikote University, Application Procedure
The University published the common application form(CAF) on http://khallikotecollege.ac.in for applying online mode only.
There is a one common application form to apply any stream of degree/autonomous Sanskrit College in the State.
Khallikote University Berhampur are request to only eligible students for admission to the following PG courses for the year 2021-22.
For B.Ed Courses
Candidate requests for admission in 2 year B.Ed Courses as per NCTE rule & regulation and SCRET Syllabus
Intake Capacity of the institution
B.Ed in Arts:20 Seat
B.Ed in Physical Science:15 Seat
B.Ed in Biological Science: 15 Seat
The students must match all the eligibility criteria as per the university norms. The students should be an Arts / Science Graduate. General candidates should have at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s Degree examination or in the Master Degree in Science / Social Science / Humanity and SC, ST, SEBC, and PH candidates should have 45% of marks in aggregate in the Bachelor Degree examination or in the Master’s Degree. She/he should have passed Graduation with at least two school subjects of minimum 200 marks each.
- M.Sc. in Biosciences and Bioinformatics
- Master in Natural Resources Management and Geoinformatics
- Master in Library and Information Science
- Master in Economics and Management
- MBA in Travel and Tourism Management
- Master in Mass Communication and Media Technology
Admission will be done on the basis of entrance test(70%) and career assessment(30%). The entrance test will be held at Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Balasore, Rourkela, Rayagada, and Keonjhar. The last date of submission of application form along with relevant documents is 07 June 2021.
How to Apply Online?
- Move to website http://khallikotecollege.ac.in
- Hit on apply online(CAF) then fill the CAF online application form.
- Upload your latest passport size image(Mandatory).
The cost of application form is INR Rs 600. The Payment will be only in an online mode such as Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking because college will not accept any DD from any Bank.
Admission process for the UG program
For the admission in the university students can apply only in online mode. Students can download through the university official website.
How to apply
- Go on the university website link.
- Click on the apply online.
- Then fill the all details as required.
- Upload the documents.
- make a payment, then click on the submit button.
Examination Conduct Rules
- No candidate shall leave the Examination Hall before the expiry of one hour after the commencement of the examination. Temporary absence from the hall for more than 5 minutes is a violation of examination rules and discipline. Such candidate will be punished as the Principal deems it proper.
- The candidates should bring their identity cards and admit cards to the Examination positively. Any person found impersonating in the examination hall will be handed over to the law and order authorities to be dealt with under the provision of Cr.P.C.
- Candidates should not create any noise or disturbance in the hall or misbehave with the invigilators. Such cases will be seriously viewed and it may amount to summary expulsion from the examination.
Khallikote University Result 2021
The university will publish the result of all programs offered by the university. On the university website, portal candidates can check the result easily. According to the result, candidates will be promoting to the next level classes. Here we mention the steps to check the result.
Steps to check the result 2021
- Students need to move on the official website of Khallikote.
- Click on the result page on the menu bar.
- On the screen, a new page will be open.
- For the examination, result selects the desired program.
- then enter the roll number.
- A PDF file will be open on the computer screen.
- Save and download it.
Khallikote University Courses
|Courses Offered in UG/PG Programmes|
|Courses Offered in UG Programmes|
|Courses Offered in PG Programmes|
|M.Sc Comp. Sc.||2002||PG||FT||Self Fin.||20000||CT|
|MCA||1997||PG||FT||Self Fin.||20000||Through OJEE|
|PG in Anthropology||–||PG||–||–||–||–|
|PG in Botany||–||PG||–||–||–||–|
|PG in Chemistry||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Commerce||–||PG||–||–||–||–|
|PG in Computer Science||–||PG||–||–||–||–|
|PG in Economics||–||PG||–||–||–||–|
|PG in Education||–||PG||–||–||–||–|
|PG in English||–||PG||–||–||–||–|
|PG in Geology||–||PG||–||–||–||–|
|PG in Hindi||–||PG||–||–|
|PG in History||–||PG||–||–||–||–|
|PG in Mathematics||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Oriya||–||PG||–||–||–||–|
|PG in Philosophy||–||PG||–||–|
|PG in Physics||–||PG||–||–||–||–|
|PG in Political Science||–||PG||0||–||–||–|
|PG in Statistics||–||PG||–||–||–||–|
|PG in Telugu||–||PG||–||–||–||–|
|PG in Zoology||–||PG||–||–||–||–|
|Courses Offered in M.Phil Programmes|
|Courses Offered in M.Phil Programmes|
|M.Phil in Anthropology||–||M.Phil||–||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Botany||–||M.Phil||–||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Chemistry||–||M.Phil||–||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Commerce||–||M.Phil||–||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Computer Science||–||M.Phil||–||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Economics||–||M.Phil||–||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Education||–||M.Phil||–||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in English||–||M.Phil||–||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Geology||–||M.Phil||–||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Hindi||–||M.Phil||–||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in History||–||M.Phil||–||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Mathematics||–||M.Phil||–||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Oriya||–||M.Phil||–||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Philosophy||–||M.Phil||–||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Physics||–||M.Phil||–||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Political Science||–||M.Phil||–||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Statistics||–||M.Phil||–||–||—|
|M.Phil in Telugu||–||M.Phil||–||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Zoology||–||M.Phil||–||–||–||–|
|Courses Offered in Diploma Programmes|
- Complete automation in administration, Proper information transfer
- Online/OMR based continuous evaluation test
- Campus drive and placement cell
- Unitary University status
- Prominent Research center in South Orissa
- E-governance, use of ICT tool in the examination, Admission, evaluation, and publication of result
- E-library with INFLIBNET
- Opening of self-financing courses with industry tie-up and entrepreneurship development program
University Admission Date
|Application Start Date||January|
|Application End Date||March|
College of University
- Khallikota (Autonomous) College
- Sashi Bhusan Rath Government Women’s College
- Government Science College
- Binayak Acharya College
- Gopalpur College, Gopalpur
Faculty At Khallikote University
- Dr. Radhanath Rath
- Dr. Pabitra Mohan Nanda
Reader and Head, Department of Anthropology
- Dr. Bijaya Kumar Mohanty
Reader and Head, Department of Botany
- Dr. (Smt) M. Mohapatra
Reader, Department of Botany
- Dr. Goutam Sabat
Lecturer, Department of Botany
- Dr. Panchanan Gouda
Reader and Head, Department of Chemistry
- Dr. Sasmita Baliarsingh
Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry
- Dr. Sunasira Misra
Lecturer, Department of Chemistry
- Dr. P.c.pradhan
Reader and Head, Department of Mca
- Dr. S.n.kund
Lecturer, Department of Mca
- ICT Infrastructure
- Indoor Games
- Teaching Tools/Aids
- Land & Buildings
- Teaching & Learning
More University of Odisha
- Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya
- Sambalpur University
- Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology
- Gangadhar Meher University
- Utkal University of Culture
- Utkal University
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: Is the University UGC approved?
Answer: Yes, University is UGC approved.
Question: When was University Established?
Answer: University was established in 2015.
Question: What courses does the university provide for admission?
Answer: University offers the M. Sc. in Biosciences and Bioinformatics, MBA, Master Master in Mass Communication and Media Technology, Master in Library and Information Science, MBA in Travel and Tourism Management, Master in Natural Resources Management and Geo-informatics Courses.
Question: Does the University provides the Placement?
Answer: Yes, University provides the Placement.
The university donated 16.5 Acres of land, offer higher education to its students.
- Address: Berhampur, Ganjam Odisha, India
- Tel :– 91-680-2229667
- Email :– [email protected]