|University Name||Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||1662-256065|
|UG Courses||Veterinary Anatomy, Veterinary Physiology & Biochemistry, Veterinary Pathology, Veterinary Parasitology,|
|Founded||1 December 2010|
|Admission 2021-22||Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences Admission|
|Fee Structure||Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences Fees Structure|
LLR University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences that is Located Hisar, Bhiwani, Haryana this University Provide These Courses like M.V.Sc. (Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology), PhD (Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics), PhD (Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology) Course. It is the prime responsibility of the Dean PGS to maintain high standards of postgraduate education and research at the University. it was Established on 1 December 2010 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses These Are This Article Relate to Bangalore University, Students can Check all Details Like Courses, Fees, Faculty Details, Contact Details and Many More, Given Below.
Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Admission Procedure
Admission to all the course( Except NRI seats at the College of Vert.Science, Hisar as well as IIVER, Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak) will be done on the basis of inter-se-merit of the entrance test to be held by the university on 14/07/2021 at Hisar.
Online admission form and the downloadable prospectus containing information of eligibility criteria, admission procedure, reservation, number of seats, fee etc.is available on the University website www.luvas.edu.in
Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
The new University has been named in the cherished memory of Lala Lajpat Rai, a great patriot, the foremost freedom fighter, an ardent social reformer and a versatile writer. Lala Lajpat Rai, popularly known as “Punjab Kesri”, did his early legal practice at Hisar and also served as a Member and Secretary of the Hisar Municipality.
How to download the Prospectus Form of Lala Lajpat Rai University?
- First, you can move to the University website.
- You have to find download prospectus link.
- Click on the given link. Click Here
- Display the prospectus form on the screen.
- save it for future purpose
LLR University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences Courses
|M.V.Sc. (Animal Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Animal Nutrition)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Livestock Production & Management)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Livestock Products Technology)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Veterinary Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Veterinary Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Veterinary Parasitology)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Veterinary Pathology)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Veterinary Physiology & Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Veterinary Public Health & Epidemiology)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Veterinary Surgery and Radiology)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Vetrinery Anatomy)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Animal Breeding & Genetics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Animal Husbandry Extension Education)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Animal Nutrition)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Veterinary Medicine)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Veterinary Microbiology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Veterinary Parasitology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Veterinary Pathology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Veterinary Public Health & Epidemiology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Animal Biotechnology)||3 Years|
- Maj Gen (Dr.) Shri Kant Sm( Chairman)
- Dr. S.s. Sangwan (Professor & Head)
- Dr. S.p. Singh (Professor)
- Dr. Pawan Kumar (Professor and Head)
- Dr. M.l. Sangwan (Professor and Head)
- Dr.â Amitâ Poonia (Professor)
- Dr. Meenakshi Gupta (Professor)
- Dr. Pardeep Singh (Professor)
- Dr. Ajit Singh (Associate Professor)
Goals of LLR University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences
- To provide opportunities for life long knowledge to all concerned.
- To provide the right kind of work ethos, professional expertise and leadership in all walks of life.
- To lead investigate and increase activities and Consultancy through developed problem-solving.
- To provide training for faculty to improve their skills in teaching and research.
- To provide opportunities in arrange to cope with the challenges of the future.
- To provide world-class professional and inter-disciplinary courses that are submission oriented.
University Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
- International Institute of Veterinary Education & Research
|Dr. Gurdial Singh||Vice-Chancellor|
|Dr. N. K. Rakha||Chairman|
|Dean, Postgraduate Studies||Member|
|Dr. P. K. Kapoor||Member|
|Dr. S. K. Gupta||Member|
|Dr. R. S.Sheokand||Member|
|Director of Extension Education||Member|
|Dr. D. P. Sharma||Member|
|Dr. Arun Kumar Sangwan||Member|
|Dr. Vinod Kumar||Member|
|Dr. Pawan Kumar||Member|
|Dr. D. P. Sharma||Member|
|Dr. Sanjay Kapoor||Member|
- Kurukshetra University
- Deen Bandhu Chhotu Ram University of Sciences & Technology
- State University of Performing and Visual Arts
- Guru Jambeshwar University of Science and Technology
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana agricultural university
- Department of Veterinary Anatomy
- Department of Veterinary Physiology & Biochemistry
- Department of Veterinary Public Health & Epidemiology
- Department of Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Department of Veterinary Pathology
- Department of Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension Education
- Department of Veterinary Microbiology
- Department of Veterinary Parasitology
- Department of Animal Biotechnology
- Department of Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Department of Veterinary Surgery & Radiology
- Department of Veterinary Medicine
- Department of Livestock Production and Management
- Department of Animal Genetics and Breeding
- Department of Animal Nutrition
- Department of Livestock Products Technology
- Department of Teaching Veterinary Clinical Complex
- Department of TVCC Regional Centre, Uchani (Karnal)
- Department of College Central Laboratory
- Transport Office
- Website & E-Governance Management
- Disease Free Small Animal House
University offers different branches of animal sciences, veterinary fishery sciences, and allied sciences.
- Address: Hisar-125001, Haryana
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone No: +91-1662-256065