Apply For Admission Online Now!
- 19 August 2020: The University gives Admission in Different Courses. Students Can Apply Online In Any Program. . Click Here.
- 17 August 2020: The University Announced M.A. in Mediation & Conflict Resolution Program. For More Info Click Here.
- 15 August 2020: The University Informed The2 Days Online FDP on Alternative Dispute Resolution. For More Info Click Here.
Maharashtra National Law University is a State University that is Located Mumbai, Maharashtra this University Provide These Courses Like Bachelor of Science + Master of Science (Biotechnology), Master of Library and Information Science, Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics for Earth Sciences Course. it was Established in 2014 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below.
Maharashtra National Law University Prospectus 2020-21: Download Now
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai (for short MNLU Mumbai) is the latest of the National Law Schools recognized in India. The Maharashtra National Law University Act 2014 was passed by the Maharashtra State Administration under the Maharashtra Act No. VI of 2014 on 20th March 2014. National Law University Mumbai as one of the most preferred NLU’s in India, for which we are ever grateful. MNLU Mumbai the destination for legal scholarship from across the nation and the globe. MNLU Mumbai will remain conscious of the responsibilities and vigilant of the duties all the time.
Maharashtra National Law University, Admission Procedure
For BA.LLB(Hons) Course: Admission to UG course 5 Year Integrated BA.LLB(Hons) is done on the basis of CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) on merit. For LLM Course: Students must have to clear CLAT Entrance Test for admission in LLM Program.
- Eligibility condition for admission will be as per CLAT 2020.
- It is followed the Reservation policy of Govt of Maharashtra.
- The university offers only Full time and residential program.
Some of Bachelor of Law Subjects
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Legal Methods
- Litigation Advocacy
- Political Science
- Smart Class Room
L.L.B. Job Types
- District & Sessions Judge
- Munsifs (Sub-Magistrate)
- Legal Advisor
- Law Reporter
- Public Prosecutor
- Attorney General
Maharashtra National Law University Courses
|Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws
|Master of Laws
|Sr.No. ||Functionary ||Position |
|1 ||Professor (Dr.) Bhavani Prasad Panda, Vice-Chancellor, MNLU, Mumbai ||Chairman |
|2 ||Ms. Madhavi Goradia Divan, Advocate, New Delhi ||Member |
|3 ||Professor (Dr.) Arvind Tiwari, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai ||Member |
|4 ||Professor (Dr.) PG Babu, IGIDR, Mumbai ||Member |
|5 ||The Joint Director, Higher Education Mumbai Region, Government of Maharashtra. ||Member |
|6 ||The Chairman, Bar Council of India, New Delhi ||Member |
|7 ||Professor (Dr.) V Kesava Rao, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam ||Member |
|8 ||Professor (Dr.) Shashikala Gurpur, Symbiosis Law School, Pune ||Member |
|9 ||Professor (Dr.) Y Vishnupriya, Osmania University, Hyderabad ||Member |
|10 ||Professor (Dr.) S V Joga Rao, NLSIU Bengaluru ||Member |
|11 ||Professor (Dr.) Dilip Ukey, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune ||Member |
|12 ||Professor (Dr.) Rashmi Oza, Mumbai University, Mumbai ||Member |
|13 ||Professor (Dr.) Kiran Rai, MNLU Mumbai ||Member |
|14 ||Professor (Dr.) Bhagabata Patro, MNLU Mumbai ||Member |
|15 ||Professor (Dr.) Ashok K Srivastava, MNLU Mumbai ||Member |
|16 ||Professor (Dr.) Jitendra Kumar, MNLU Mumbai ||Member |
|17 ||Professor (Dr.) Anand Raut, MNLU Mumbai ||Member |
|18 ||Professor (Dr.) Upamanyu Sengupta, MNLU Mumbai ||Member |
Faculty At Maharashtra National Law University
- Dr. Bhavani Prasad Panda Vice-Chancellor
- Ishnoor Associate Professor Department of Law
- Nikhita Patil Associate Professor Department of Law
- Anand N. Rout Assistant Professor, Department of Law
- Dr. Anil G. Variath Professor and Head, Department of Law
- Chirag Balyan Assistant Professor, Department of Law
- Deepika Bohra Associate Professor Department of Law
- Dr. Ronagali Yeruku Naidu Assistant Professor Department of Lawor)
University Event 2020
|Application End Date
|Application Start Date
More University of Maharashtra
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: Is the University approved by UGC?
Yes, the University approved by UGC.
Question: What courses does the university provide for Admission?
University provides the Admission for BA, LLB(Hons), LLM and Ph.D. courses.
Question: Does the University provides the facilities of the Library?
- Address: POST BOX NO: 8338 Deonar, Mumbai – 400 088
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org