||North Maharashtra University
|Type of University
|University Contact Number
||0257 225 7250
|| B.Tech (Chemical Engineering), (Paint Technology), (Oils, Fats & Waxes Technology), (Food Technology), (Polymer & Plastic Technology)
||M.Tech (Chemical Engineering), (Paint Technology), (Oils, Fats & Waxes Technology), (Food Technology), (Polymer & Plastic Technology), ( Nano Science & Nano Technology)
||Umavi Nagar, Jalgaon, Maharashtra 425001
||15 August 1990
||North Maharashtra University Admission
||North Maharashtra University Fee Structure
North Maharashtra University is a State University that is Located Jalgaon, Maharashtra this University Provide These Courses Like Rural Development Journalism, Diploma in Psychological Guidance & Counseling, Diploma in Fine Animation Course. it was Established on 15 August 1990 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below.
Apply For Admission Online Now!
North Maharashtra University Prospectus 2020-21: Download Now
The North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon, recognized on 15th August 1990 under the Maharashtra Universities Act, XXIX of 1989, happening its academic and administrative functioning from the academic year 1991-92. The University has applied for an exclusive education program under the Right to Education Act for children of laborers employed on campus at Day Care Center and Central School, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon.
North Maharashtra University, Admission Process
The students seeking admission in MMS(Management), MMS(Computer Management) in this college or its affiliate college are based on the CET(Common Entrance Test).
Admission is based on the obtain the mark in the Common Entrance Test(CET)
- Application Receipt Centers (ARC) – Following Centers will act as ARC, ARC will be responsible for:
- Collection of the Application Form Printout (all subjects) and necessary documents along with D.D. attached with the form
- Issuing Receipt Acknowledgment Slip
- Verification of documents submitted by the candidate and rewarding the application form online.
- The applicant should draw a D.D. on any Nationalized Bank of amount Rs. 300/- in favor of the Finance and Accounts Officer, Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon. before proceeding for filling Online Application Form. It is mandatory to have D.D. before proceeding for online application form submission.
The certificate program in Geographic information system & Remote Sensing session 2020 to Click here to download the application form.
The last date for filling Online Application Form is 16th July 2020 and the last date for submitting the hard copy of the printed form along with D.D. and necessary documents to the nearest ARC center is 17th July 2020. If hard copy along with D.D. and other necessary documents is not received on or before the last date, your registration will be treated as canceled
Examination Center:- Following colleges will act as Entrance Examination Center for as below
|Center Code ||Name of College ||District |
|EX01 ||M. J. College, Jalgaon ||Jalgaon |
|EX02 ||G.H. Raisoni Institute of Business Management, Jalgaon ||Jalgaon |
|EX03 ||Sitaabai Mangilal Agrawal Institute of Management, Chalisgaon ||Chalisgaon |
|EX04 ||Z. B. Patil College, Dhule ||Dhule |
|EX05 ||R. C. Patel Arts, Science and Commerce College, Shirpur ||Shirpur |
|EX06 ||G.T.P. College, Nandurbar ||Nandurbar |
North Maharashtra University Courses
||16 years old
|Basic Beauty Parlor
||Seventh pass or Fail
|Rural Development Journalism
||SSC /HSC pass or Fail Minimum Two years Experience in Journalism
||Seventh pass & Basic Tailoring
|Fashion Design ©
||SSC /HSC Pass or Fail
||SSC /HSC Pass or Fail
|Human Rights Value
||SSC Pass or Fail
|Diploma in Psychological Guidance & Counseling
||Any Graduate with Second class (preference will be given to psychological GR)
|Diploma in Fine Animation
||Any Graduate / Five-year Experience in Journalism
|PRA Tools and Term
Faculty At North Maharashtra University
- C. Vidyasagar Rao (Chancellor)
- Prof. P. P. Patil (Vice-Chancellor)
- Prof. V. L. Maheshwari (Professor and Director)
- Prof. A. B.Chaudhari (Professor and Head)
- Dr. A. G. Ingale (Professor and Head)
- Dr. B. L. Chaudhari (Associate Professor)
- Dr. P. R. Puranik (Associate Professor)
- Dr. K. S. Vishwakarma (Assistant Professor)
- School of Computer Sciences
- School of Arts and Humanities
- School of Thoughts
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Environmental & Earth Sciences
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Languages Studies & Research Centre
- School of Management Studies
- School of Education
- School of Chemical Sciences
- School of Physical Sciences
University Advisory Committee
|Prof. Dr. V. L. Maheshwari, Director, School of Life Sciences, NMU, Jalgaon
|Mr. B.B.Patil, Registrar, NMU, Jalgaon
|Prof.Dr.Rajendra Thakre, Dhanaji Nana Mahavidyalaya, Faizpur
|Prof.Dr.S.A.More, Z.B.Patil College, Dhule
|Prin.Dr.N.N.Gaikwad, Arts & Commerce College, Bhadgaon
|Prin.Dr. P.H.Pawar, Z.B.Patil College, Dhule
|Prin.Dr.V.V.Bhaskar, Arts, Commerce& Science College, Jamner
|Dy.Registrar SC/ST Cell, NMU, Jalgaon
|| Member Secretary
North Maharashtra University Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
|Khandesh College Education Society’s, Moolji Jaitha College, Jalgaon
|Anandramji Baheti Arts, Commerce & Science, College, Jalgaon
|Khandesh College Education Society’s S.S. Maniyar Law College, Jalgaon
|Khandesh Education Society’s Pratap College, Amalner
|J.D.M.V.P. Co-Op. Samaj’s Shri. S.S. Patil Arts, Shri. Bhausaheb T.T. Salunkhe Commerce and Shri. G.R. Pandit Science College, Jalgaon
|Leva Educational Union’s Dr. Annasaheb G.D. Bendale Arts, Science and Commerce Mahila Mahavidyalaya
More University of Maharashtra
University Reservation Criteria Admission
|Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Caste converts to Buddhism (SC)
|Nomadic Tribes 2 (NT-C)
|Nomadic Tribes 3 (NT-D)
|VimuktaJati (VJ)/De Notified Tribes(DT) (NT-A)
|Nomadic Tribes 1 (NT-B)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Is the University UGC approved?
Answer: Yes, University is approved by UGC.
Question: Who’s the Chancellor of University?
Answer: P.P Patil is the Chancellor of the University.
Question: Does the University provides the Ph. D. Courses?
Question: How to get the result?
Answer: You can check the result online on the official website of the University.
The university is over an area of 660 acres (2.7 km2).
- Address: P. O. Box No. 80,Umavi Nagar,Jalgaon – 425001 (M.S.) India
- Phone: +91-0257-2258418
- Email: email@example.com