|University Name||Nalanda University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|University Contact Number||06112 255 330|
|Address||Rajgir, Nalanda, Bihar 803116|
|Location||Rajgir, Nalanda, Bihar 803116|
Nalanda University Admission
Nalanda University, that is Located Rajgir, Nalanda, Bihar, this University Provide These Courses like M.A. (Environmental Sciences), MA, P.HD. Course. it was Established in 2010 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Students Can Check More Courses These Are This Article Relate to Bangalore University, Students can Check all Details Like Courses, Fees, Faculty Details, Contact Details, and Many More, Given Below.
Applications open for all students. Currently, the University is offering the following programs:
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) *
Ph.D applications will be called separately *
All applicants need to demonstrate a high level of competence in the English language, as all courses will be conducted in English. English language test scores of TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, PTE, STEP are accepted.
Programmes Offered for the Academic Session 2021-22
MBA in Sustainable Development and Management in the School of Management Studies
The school offers MBA programme in Sustainable Development and Management which is open to both Indian and International students/ professionals.The objective of the school is to train students who would not only be sensitive to current trends of market for sustainable growth but also provide innovative solutions to the multifarious global sustainable growth but also innovate solutions to the multifarious global challenges of sustainability.
Master’s and PhD in Historical Studies
Master’s and PhD in Historical Studies The School offers internationally competitive M.A and Ph.D degrees that focus on Asian, global and comparative history. Students will gain an incisive understanding of comparative and trans-regional history. They will also acquire knowledge of global history through a rigorous engagement in methodological and theoretical perspectives critical for multidisciplinary historical research.
Master’s and PhD in Ecology and Environment Studies
The School offers MSc and PhD degrees.The course is designed for students coming from various disciplinary backgrounds in social science, humanities, engineering, and natural sciences. Students are required to complete a dissertation at the end of the second year to obtain the degree. Students are required to reside at Rajgir for the duration of their Master’s Degree.
Master’s and PhD in Buddhist Studies,Philosophy and Comparative Religion
The School will offer an M.A. Degree that focuses on academic studies of Buddhist and other religious traditions with a scholastic rigour. The School will look at Buddhist traditions in their wider socio-historical- cultural contexts. Apart from giving emphasis in Buddhism the School focuses on broad aspects like: Methodology and theory which establishes Religious Studies as discipline in it’s in own right.
Diploma and Certificate in Languages
The School of Languages and Literature/ Humanities aims to equip the students with the ability to access rich resources in the language of their specialisation, to gain an appreciative and insightful understanding of the perspectives of the cultural context of the target language and provide translation/interpretation from a foreign language into English or Hindi with sophistication and sensitivity. The School recognizes translation and interpretation as an important intellectual and creative activity and seeks to realize a national capability in these areas through innovative courses of studies.
Nalanda University Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
Nalanda University was able to meld numerous dissertations and to hold knowledge in its total to become exclusively attractive for all seekers of pure knowledge. Historical sources designate that the University had a long and memorable life which lasted nearly continually for 800 years from the fifth to the twelfth century CE. It was a totally residential university believed to have 2,000 teachers and 10,000 students.
Nalanda University Important Alerts
- Applications Deadline For Admission @ 2021 Extended To 15 July 2021
- Rolling Advertisement for Faculty Positions
- Advertisement for Non-Teaching Positions.
- Last date of Application Submission: June 2021
- Download Admit Cards from Available Soon
Nalanda University Courses
|M.A. (Environmental Sciences)||2 Years|
Nalanda University Medical Facilities
- Sum insured is on individual basis for GMC/GPA – 100,000/300,000
- Corporate buffer of 500,000 is additionally provided
- Pre-existing disease is covered from day 1
- 1st year/2nd-year exclusions are waived off from day 1
- Room rent entitlement is single AC Room & there is no limit on ICU Rent
- OPD expenses are covered up to 15,000 per student per year. OPD expenses covers everything except cosmetic treatment
- Ambulance Charges are covered up to 10,000 per incidence
- Death + Disability is covered under GPA
- Medical Expenses are covered on Fixed basis on OPD/IPD basis for sum up to
- Loss of belonging is covered up to 25,000
- Adventure sports included, cost of clothes covered, cost of external devices covered
- Dr.Vijay Pandurang Bhatkar (Chancellor)
- Narendra Mohan Pankaj (Vice-Chancellor)
- Mahatma Gandhi Central University
- Central University of South Bihar
- Nava Nalanda Mahavihara, Bihar
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University
- Veer Kunwar Singh University
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya
- Address: Rajgir, Nalanda, Bihar
- Phone: 06112 255 330
- For Admission Queries, Write to Us: [email protected]