|University Name||National Academy of Legal Studies & Research University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||040 – 23498200|
|Address||NALSAR University of Law Post Box No.1, Justice City, hameerpet, R.R. District, Hyderabad – 500101, Telangana.|
|Location||R.R. District, Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Admission 2021-22||National Academy of Legal Studies & Research University Admission|
|Fee Structure||National Academy of Legal Studies & Research University Fee Structure|
National Academy for Legal Studies & Research University It is a State University that is Located in R.R. District, Hyderabad, Telangana. This University Provide These Course Like Post Graduate Diploma In Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law, Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation Law and Air Transport Management, Master in Law of Financial Services and Capital Markets. it was Established in 1998 and Affiliated By The University Grants Commission. Etc. Student Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below.
National Academy for Legal Studies & Research University Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
The National Academy of Legal Studies and Research was recognized in 1998 by an Act of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Since its beginning, the University has been home to vital discussions on law and justice. These talks have acknowledged that queries of justice arise in all legal quests whether in the world of courts, companies, education or administration. The University is approved by NAAC with ‘A+’ Grade and it also offers the various facilities for the students.
National Academy of Legal Studies & Research University, Admission Process
The university offering LLM and Ph.D. Courses from the academic year 2021-22.
BA/LLB/LLB/BL Degree or equivalent degree from a reputed university obtain not less than 65% marks in the aggregate. Students who already hold an LLM Degree from another university can also apply.
The duration of the courses 4 Year and the university may for a reason to be recorded in writing permits the doctoral thesis to be submitted in less than 4 years.
The students will be selected by a process exclusive to this program based on the following criteria.
- Academic Performance(CGPA or Percentage of marks obtained) during the first degree in law: 15%
- Performance at the written test: 30%
- Statement of Purpose: 10%
- Writing Sample: 30%
- Interview: 15%
The university publishes the CLAT 2021 admission notification on the University website.
CLAT 2021 results will be declared on 14th June 2021 post 6:30 PM.
Click here to fill the online admission form of Ph.D. & Integrated and MBA program through online method.
National Academy of Legal Studies & Research University Courses
|B.A. + L.L.B. (Hons)||5 Years|
|M.Phil. (Law)||2 Years|
|Master in Law of Financial Services and Capital Markets||2 Years|
|Master of Space and Telecommunication Laws||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Law)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in GIS and Remote Sensing Laws||1 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Media Laws||1 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Patents Law||1 Years|
|Master of Aviation Law and Air Transport Management||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation Law and Air Transport Management||1 Years|
|Graduate Diploma in Building and Infrastructure Contracts and Real Estate Management||1 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Capital Market Management||1 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law||1 Years|
Faculty In National Academy of Legal Studies & Research University
- Dr. Faizan Mustafa (Vice-Chancellor)
- Prof. Aruna B. Venkat (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. D. Bala Krishna (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. G. Mallikarjun (Assistant Professor)
- Mr. Ajey Sangai (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. Amita Dhanda (Professor)
- Mr. Anshuman Shukla (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. Harathi Vageeshan (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. Jagteshwar Singh Sohi (Assistant Professor)
University important Date
|Entrance Name||Application Start Date (2021)||Application End Date (2021)||Exam Date (2021)|
Goals of the University
- To provide opportunities for lifelong learning to all concerned.
- To provide world-class professional and inter-disciplinary courses that are application-oriented.
- To provide the right kind of work ethos, professional expertise, and leadership in all walks of life.
- To provide avenues for collaborative planning, both for short term and long- term institutional plans.
Best Quality of University
- Good Results
- In spring Environment
- Good Faculties
- Wide Area Campus
- Best Performance
- Wonderful Facilities
- Best Libraries Good Education
- Placements Record
- Good Practical Labs
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
More University Of Telangana
- Satavahana University, Telangana
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge, Telangana
- Kakatiya University, Telangana
- Osmania University, Telangana
- Palamuru University, Telangana
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Telangana
University Cut Off List
|BALLB Hons.||AI ST||2395||3068|
|BALLB Hons.||AI SC||1874||2535|
|BALLB Hons.||State SC||4942||5098|
|BALLB Hons.||State General||152||543|
|BALLB Hons.||AI SAP||1761||2449|
National Academy of Legal Studies & Research University offers UG and PG level courses in law and management.
- Address: Post Box No.1, Justice City, Shameerpet, R.R. District, Hyderabad – 500101, Telangana.
- E-mail: [email protected]